Litters planned or due

no one's crabbing?

they look a good match,should catch all edibles and best of all.....got a good coat and 'oldskool' look about em.....planning and thought has gone into it ?wish you luck,interested to see how they go for you?

• Haha 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who's the cnuts that pmd you bad mouthing him, people like that cant be trusted shite stirring cowardly cnuts

Can everyone just CALM THE f**k DOWN Always wanted to say that just never got chance 

These 2, when the bitch decides to break! 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, shaaark said:

I'm with you mate. You won't hear any of that bollox off me. Yeah and that bitch does look  very nice. Also, it's rather refreshing to see a pair of similar 'old scool' types with NO bull blood, put together ?

Furg I suspect there may be half a 64th bull on the bitch line 14 generations back so basically there bull terrier xs 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Furg I suspect there may be half a 64th bull on the bitch line 14 generations back so basically there bull terrier xs 

Yeah your probably right blacky it was probably added by hypocrite Daniel cains mates 18month old stud he used ? just hope the pup I have from the litter don’t turn out like his pup an start running in to fences an shit because it’s so game an as thick as pig shit or it will be brown bread by Christmas so I can move on to the next one because I’m a real lurcher man ??

27 minutes ago, poxon said:

Yeah your probably right blacky it was probably added by hypocrite Daniel cains mates 18month old stud he used ? just hope the pup I have from the litter don’t turn out like his pup an start running in to fences an shit because it’s so game an as thick as pig shit or it will be brown bread by Christmas so I can move on to the next one because I’m a real lurcher man ??

I sense some animosity there d relax brother 

• Sad 1
25 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I sense some animosity there d relax brother 

Calm an collective brother ??No animosity here just woke up on form today An remembered a few things that are good for banter that I thought could be bought to the table of friends ? ??

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, poxon said:

Calm an collective brother ??No animosity here just woke up on form today An remembered a few things that are good for banter that I thought could be bought to the table of friends ? ??

Ok mate just thought I'd try cool things down before it set Tyson off 

They'd be fecking hell to pay else 

We cool brother ??Can’t be assed with tit for tat bollox any ho i was just playing the game I’m sure dan was as well I don’t want to be propositioned to fight big man in a lay bye for £1000 any way?????The hunting life is a funny place black neck dan starts trying to crank me I start nibbleing then start receiving a few pms off a few people dishing dirt on him to use as ammo straight after my funny replie this morning that are all in jest an having the crack one of the guys said he’s his friend said he’s a know it all twat the picture he paints of him self on here is different to reality don’t bite to the shit he talks. but to be honest I like dan hes a funny guy that can always relied up on to add funny banter and some times quite fairy tail story’s but I think he’s sound 

30 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Ok mate just thought I'd try cool things down before it set Tyson off 

They'd be fecking hell to pay else 

43 minutes ago, poxon said:

We cool brother ??Can’t be assed with tit for tat bollox any ho i was just playing the game I’m sure dan was as well I don’t want to be propositioned to fight big man in a lay bye for £1000 any way?????The hunting life is a funny place black neck dan starts trying to crank me I start nibbleing then start receiving a few pms off a few people dishing dirt on him to use as ammo straight after my funny replie this morning that are all in jest an having the crack one of the guys said he’s his friend said he’s a know it all twat the picture he paints of him self on here is different to reality don’t bite to the shit he talks. but to be honest I like dan hes a funny guy that can always relied up on to add funny banter and some times quite fairy tail story’s but I think he’s sound 

Well I'm telling you now when that saltmoon gets wind a this wel all be for it 

The mans an animal 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well I'm telling you now when that saltmoon gets wind a this wel all be for it 

The mans an animal 

I’ll get the stepladders out an some protein shake down me now ???

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

mmeeeeoooowwwww?the 'mystical type bitch' made me chuckle.....enjoy your dogs like I enjoy mine?

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, shaaark said:

? salty, is that fighting talk?

Never, not from me. Don't know how to fight I'm  only little and couldn't punch my way out of a wet paper bag me! ?? I'm not even hard enough to be a keyboard worrior 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

mmeeeeoooowwwww?the 'mystical type bitch' made me chuckle.....enjoy your dogs like I enjoy mine?

?That’s it fella that’s what it’s about none of this political bollox with dogs on here we could do a calibration I’ll save that shit for a country mans weekly write up when we’re all old as shit An can’t get out wi dogs no more if ya still fancy doing it??????

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What the fcuk is all this passive aggression ffs????fcuking. Grow w pair an argue like men ye pair a Fcuking fannys??

None of us fancy leaving behind the keyboard fella ain’t you seen it out there it’s bloody dangerous someone could get hurt I’m happy to sit here with a cuppa t an me hobnobs acting like a big hard man when I’m about 4.2ft tall an built like a Italian greyhound ?????

• Haha 1