1 hour ago, ryaldinhio said:

Just been looking again as I consider a running dog. Just seen two crackers;

Whippet x Bull mastiff £250

Beddy × Staffie/westie £400

What the f**k????? f***ing joke. Once upon a time that'd be bagged up with a brick. Now sticking em on at 250 400 etc. What are them pups guna do? No use to man nor beast. Terrible.

Crazy ain’t it, my kids have been pestering for a whippet or wee whippety cross an keep looking about at some ads, but even them at 11 an 12 year old know folk are ripping the piss out the price a some these mutts, daughter said to me today, she would rather wait for a lurcher that’s been bred for a reason that’s not money😂 that’s my lassie😁

• Like 3

Its gets me that you can buy a Staghound here for $80 if you pay anything,a dog that will catch you anything from a rabbit to a pig or deer.Or a working bred whippet for 2 to 3 hundred dollars,where a pedigree whippet will set you back $1500 to $2000 for an inferior and not even as pleasing to the eye(of a hunter) animal.

the money breeders have priced the working dog men,women out ,

I was looking at whippet pups few months ago and price tags of £600 and over ,and it wasn't just showy folk but working dog folk putting stupid price tags on pups and this is were the problem lies"when we have a working kennel ,pups should be priced for the working man and money shouldn't be the main reason for breeding a litter but to keep a line going and to keep the pups in working homes.so they can be tested and do what they bred for!!!!!

still they is some good folk who breed to keep a pup for themselves and rest go to mates and one or two pups sold 150, 200 to help with costs of a litter.

placing pups with right folk who will  give it the best start in life and test its working ability as a working dog ! Should be the reason for letting a pup go to some one not £££££ in your pockets .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

the money breeders have priced the working dog men,women out ,

I was looking at whippet pups few months ago and price tags of £600 and over ,and it wasn't just showy folk but working dog folk putting stupid price tags on pups and this is were the problem lies"when we have a working kennel ,pups should be priced for the working man and money shouldn't be the main reason for breeding a litter but to keep a line going and to keep the pups in working homes.so they can be tested and do what they bred for!!!!!

still they is some good folk who breed to keep a pup for themselves and rest go to mates and one or two pups sold 150, 200 to help with costs of a litter.

placing pups with right folk who will  give it the best start in life and test its working ability as a working dog ! Should be the reason for letting a pup go to some one not £££££ in your pockets .

I remember litter of whippets on here while back an most went to pet homes and they were £200 or just under couldn’t believe it.

21 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Crazy ain’t it, my kids have been pestering for a whippet or wee whippety cross an keep looking about at some ads, but even them at 11 an 12 year old know folk are ripping the piss out the price a some these mutts, daughter said to me today, she would rather wait for a lurcher that’s been bred for a reason that’s not money😂 that’s my lassie😁

Bit crazy your looking at adds for a whippet or whippet x after doing good deeds in the past katch I’m surprised tbh no one in this small world of Lurchers ain’t hooked a brother up 

27 minutes ago, poxon said:

Bit crazy your looking at adds for a whippet or whippet x after doing good deeds in the past katch I’m surprised tbh no one in this small world of Lurchers ain’t hooked a brother up 

It’s the kids that are browsing the ads mate an jist showin me odd ones, an tbh j get offered quite a few mutts throo this site an off it, everythkng from terriers to Kc saluki pups but I don’t think I know anybody with whippety types, mo worries tho as they ain’t Fcuking getting one 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s the kids that are browsing the ads mate an jist showin me odd ones, an tbh j get offered quite a few mutts throo this site an off it, everythkng from terriers to Kc saluki pups but I don’t think I know anybody with whippety types, mo worries tho as they ain’t Fcuking getting one 😂

You mean it’s you wanting one fella an using the smoke screen to your misses it’s the kids that need one 🤣😂🤣we all been there fella my new pups due to be born in about 3 weeks hopefully 🤣😂🤣😂 returned favour for a favour👌🏼

25 minutes ago, poxon said:

You mean it’s you wanting one fella an using the smoke screen to your misses it’s the kids that need one 🤣😂🤣we all been there fella my new pups due to be born in about 3 weeks hopefully 🤣😂🤣😂 returned favour for a favour👌🏼

😂 if I wanted one I’d have one mate, I don’t ask permission or lie to my missus haha Iv already got a pup booked, just a case a waiting for the lining now😉

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

😂 if I wanted one I’d have one mate, I don’t ask permission or lie to my missus haha Iv already got a pup booked, just a case a waiting for the lining now😉

My misses knows it’s for me I can’t fool that woman she just looks at me an says it’s up to you if you want one get another you feed An do all the looking after them👌🏼What you got booked fella?

Cracks me up this cross breed revolution wave were riding,pugxjack 1200,pomeranianxhusky 1700.the guy i work with bought 2 pomski pups for his bird for 2400 the daft twat.was in pub the other eve,big guy,tats,shaven head  had what was obviously a pugxfrench bulldog nice looking little thing,we got talking and he told me it was new breed,oh yeah i said,yup he said.micro pitbull........ffs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

Cracks me up this cross breed revolution wave were riding,pugxjack 1200,pomeranianxhusky 1700.the guy i work with bought 2 pomski pups for his bird for 2400 the daft twat.was in pub the other eve,big guy,tats,shaven head  had what was obviously a pugxfrench bulldog nice looking little thing,we got talking and he told me it was new breed,oh yeah i said,yup he said.micro pitbull........ffs

🤣 did you call him a c**t or gi it best

😀 i said it was a frenchiexbulldog but i think his macho image xgirlsdog got him a little confused poor chap,worst thing,he had 2 with him the other day.😀😀

3 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Pocket pits there called it's just a small pit my mates just got one from Romania for 2000 euro nothing special about them what so ever I though it was a pit x Frenchy myself but he is 100% it's a pocket pit myself couldn't care less about breeds if I like the dog I like the dog. Saw a nice one the other day it was English mastive x staffy x amarican bulldog nice looking thing 

• Like 1

On 07/05/2019 at 17:13, W. Katchum said:

I gave a pup to a lad who didn’t have 2 copper coins to rub together, poor fcuker was goin throo a hard time an I knew he wanted one but wouldn’t ask, so o offered on the condition that the dog got took to me own vet if anything ever went wrong. 3 weeks later the lad asked me to take pup to vet for jab an when I picked him up I told him the jabs were free Cos he had some left over gear But he refused an paid the full cost, lad started dry stone wallong few weeks after an pup had the life a Riley out all day with him, seen lad few days ago with the ole bitch still riding shotgun in his new truck with his wee lassie in back 😂 moral of the story is money comes an goes pal, being a decent guy an Dogman is always in ye, there’s pdsa vets an all sorts out there these days an it don’t take a lot to feed a dog, if rathwr give a pup to a skint guy I know will do it the justice it deserves than some fcuker who is well off as that don’t mean shit to me😁

Nothing wrong with been decent. Good on you fella. If I ever meet you at a secluded racecourse I'll be sure to back a horse for you.