New estate car

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The eagle has landed,lol...very pleased with my new wheels,some amount of Nick nacks in it,hopefully I get 4 more years with it trouble free

just bought a 2012 blue motion Passat estate full leather bells and whistles for my daughter for £800 quid, ex lease hire, loads of miles, no smoke no oil usage and pulls like a train years ticket and

There she is up the side of a mountain,nice interiors and style won't be a help with a smelly goat in the back,lol...

Posted Images

1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Never had one done yet or fail on emmisons just got to drive them right I do about 18-20 mile round trip a day for work £15 a week roughly in diesel. 

Are they a relative new thing though, what year is your car? I can't see how 20 mile a day is enough tbh. 

3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Never had one done yet or fail on emmisons just got to drive them right I do about 18-20 mile round trip a day for work £15 a week roughly in diesel. 

last motor that I had do £15 a week fuel was my yam ty80 in 1990?I can do £100 plus a week if I used my own truck for work......I got a company van now, fuel card,covers me for diesel , petrol ,oil,adblue and carwashes....no more cherry and my arse twitching when out with the dogs???

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Need to drive a diesel car like ye stole it if you don’t want the dpf to clog up. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Fecking naysayers :laugh: 

https://auto.howstuffworks.com/can-electric-car-batteries-be-recycled.htm

Companies will be queuing up to buy your  no longer car grade batteries...all those cheap Chinese ultra fire batteries are all lower grade  batteries that have been recycled your  car battery is made up of thousands of those exact same cells 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, kanny said:

Fecking naysayers :laugh: 

https://auto.howstuffworks.com/can-electric-car-batteries-be-recycled.htm

Companies will be queuing up to buy your  no longer car grade batteries...all those cheap Chinese ultra fire batteries are all lower grade  batteries that have been recycled your  car battery is made up of thousands of those exact same cells 

Good motor for the poachers amongst us. Lol. Full DPM and silent. Pure stealth mode. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, kanny said:

And just remember lads everytime you fill up with fossil juice your funding Mohamed :laugh:

? ? Yeah, use “clean” electric and treat yourself to 20,000 years of nuclear waste.......much safer ! ? 

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

? ? Yeah, use “clean” electric and treat yourself to 20,000 years of nuclear waste.......much safer ! ? 

You know you can go visit Chernobyl now dont you ? ?...in the big scheme of things nuclear is a cleaner option add to that we are the envy of the world for our renewable energy potential. 

• Like 1