Big baby miller fails drug test

I wonder how many are juicing but getting away with it ? Most agencys don't even start testing the fighters until 8 weeks before the fight so they know when they have to be clean by. According to a few on the forums its easy to beat the testing if you have the money and the right connects. T.E ratio can be beaten just by taking Epitesterone with your doses which is the method which Floyd apparently used as well as him using a WADA banned  iv (used a T.U.E to get away with it)  A suspicious T.E test would then get the athlete a CIR test.However you can get around a CIR test by having testosterone custom synthesised from animal sources,which like I mentioned you need serious money and the source for it. You can alos belive it or not juice legally  by getting a T.U.Eexemption,heres a bit info about it and Mayweather up to his neck In it again.https://www.boxnation.com/boxing-news/was-floyd-mayweather-really-dehydrated-the-fallout-from-can-boxing-trust-usada/ The irony of it is that Miller was accusing Joshua of using a T.U.E for testosterone replacement therapy some point after the Olympics (Hearn and Joshua never denied it). There is also designer steroids in which a full course will pass  tests ran by any testing facilities using steroids that people have never even heard of. WADA themselves even released an article in 2018 which stated that they where still worried about designer steroids and admitted they are always behind them with the testing procedures.Beyond clever timing athletes also have the ongoing evolution of peds/roids on there side. WADA also stating that they can not test for peds that they have never seen before,so basically the ability to beat testing continues to evolve .

Edited by MickC
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This case with Miller is probably the worst case ive ever heard of he wasnt just trying to gain an edge he was looking to literally kill Joshua !!....im not one for bans and punishment but personally

There is a certain element that get the gear up em & think they are invincible,just like there is a certain element that get on the drink,and think they are the best man in the country,or a certai

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

That looks like Floyd was just using an IV tho ? 

It is,he sought a T.U.E for its usage otherwise it is prohibited.Its also the dosages he used, WADA and USADA regs allow up to 50 mill per 6 hour period,more than this can dilute or mask the presence of other substances that may already be in the recipients system. Maywether admitted to using 750 mill which is roughly 16% of the blood in an average adult male. The USADA has since declined to say what the medical justification was for the granted T.U.E. like ive said for a long time Mayweather is the next Lance Armstrong .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

How much of an advantage do these substances offer to a boxer? Apparently Miller was taking three different substances. Seems as though the sport is riddled with the stuff. Whyte, Fury, Joshua have all been banned at some point.  They must think it's highly beneficial to them to risk being caught. What kind of an advantage do the drugs give?  Do they increase muscle mass? Improve reflexes?

Edited by jukel123

This case with Miller is probably the worst case ive ever heard of he wasnt just trying to gain an edge he was looking to literally kill Joshua !!....im not one for bans and punishment but personally i dont think Miller should ever be allowed to earn money through sport again......he was done for HGH which is an obvious one for a strength/explosive athlete....EPO which again is quite obvious for an endurance athlete.....they both utilise your own body but the third substance he e took Cardarine is literally like changing your genetic make up its whats called a Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptor,its a beta agonist which binds to those receptors meaning activity within the genes is actually changed....your body can go beyond what it is genetically capable of doing it is the creme de la creme of performance enhancers.

For a fighter it means you can utilise every last drop of strength/energy without the cardiovascular deficit.....it would be like a normal person doing 20 x 100kg bench presses before exhaustion....a 6 - 8 week course of Cardarine stacked the right way would allow you to do almost endless bench presses at that weight with little to no stress on your cardiovascular systems you are no physically stronger you can just be at your highest output for a much longer time....its not like taking a stimulant that sharply increases heart rate and actually causes you to become winded faster it gives an almost endless supply of endurance under high output....it also burns fat very quickly so you hold onto muscle even when in a calorie deficit.....Miller is a huge guy 300 odd lb yet is known for high punch output even late on in fights this is not the first time he has used Cardarine.

My belief on inferior fighters juicing in ways like this is that its probably just as dangerous for himself as it is for his opponent....he is not a good enough fighter to avoid hard punches for 12 rounds but the extreme strength of his body is going to allow him to take far more punches than his brain would normally allow him to take before switching off.....quite often your brain closes off ( the knockout ) to protect itself its just how nature works......but an inferior fighter taking a lot of punishment over a long fight because his body is literally too strong and has too much endurance is putting the brain in a very vulnerable place particularly against a fighter who punches like Joshua does.

Couple all this with the fact that Miller has already been caught for this once before as a kickboxer and i really cant see any reason to give him a third chance he really is a disgrace.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Yes mate i have no reason to be juicing these days.

Did you then.?

I really don't like all these steroids.i think it means nothing having massive muscles if you've cheated to get them.

I got 2 mates who were naturally big before they started the steroids and it changed them physically and worse mentally.i think no matter how long you've been clean you can never call the muscles your own.my mate argues( we used to argue daily about it) that he still had to put the hard work in while taking them and he's been clean for years,i argue that he got the bulk through steroids and all he's doing now is maintaining that bulk while clean but without steriods he'd never be that big in the 1st place.

If he done it naturally my respect would be given but i see it as cheating.

22 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Did you then.?

I really don't like all these steroids.i think it means nothing having massive muscles if you've cheated to get them.

I got 2 mates who were naturally big before they started the steroids and it changed them physically and worse mentally.i think no matter how long you've been clean you can never call the muscles your own.my mate argues( we used to argue daily about it) that he still had to put the hard work in while taking them and he's been clean for years,i argue that he got the bulk through steroids and all he's doing now is maintaining that bulk while clean but without steriods he'd never be that big in the 1st place.

If he done it naturally my respect would be given but i see it as cheating.

If you use steroids you need to train harder than ever otherwise theres no point taking them.....but for me personally i was already a big strong chap who had taken my body pretty much to its limit naturally and decided,probably in a similar way that you might decide to go out and spend fortunes on tuning your already quick car engine just to see what you can really get out of it,that i wanted to take my body a little bit beyond what nature could take it.....i never went over the top and steroids never made me do anything i wouldnt of done anyway....vanity,athletic obssession maybe.....call it what you will but they never altered anything about my mental state and within reason havent altered anything about my physical state its the same as anything some people use and others abuse you cant throw everyone who uses performance enhancing drugs under the same banner.

You can only call it  " cheating " if you are competing in a sport that forbids it.....i never classed bodybuilding as a sport so dont see why it could be classed as cheating.

Edited by gnasher16
30 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

If you use steroids you need to train harder than ever otherwise theres no point taking them.....but for me personally i was already a big strong chap who had taken my body pretty much to its limit naturally and decided,probably in a similar way that you might decide to go out and spend fortunes on tuning your already quick car engine just to see what you can really get out of it,that i wanted to take my body a little bit beyond what nature could take it.....i never went over the top and steroids never made me do anything i wouldnt of done anyway....vanity,athletic obssession maybe.....call it what you will but they never altered anything about my mental state and within reason havent altered anything about my physical state its the same as anything some people use and others abuse you cant throw everyone who uses performance enhancing drugs under the same banner.

You can only call it  " cheating " if you are competing in a sport that forbids it.....i never classed bodybuilding as a sport so dont see why it could be classed as cheating.

I see it as no difference as having cosmetic surgery.its not you,its fake.the girls liked it anyway.whilst on it he thought he was like a rock hard sex god but he's back to normal now.

Not cheating in that respect but cheating himself.

His life to do what he wants i suppose.who am i to talk when i used to take p.e.d in clubs to give me stamina and make me the best dancer and talk the most shit.

Arnt steroids illegal in this country.?

48 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Whats actually achievable natural isn't very impressive tbh. My mate competed in a novice body building show hired a coach to do his diet and sort what steroids to take and when. 400 quid a month and he never even won. All those steroids and he wasn't massively impressive ( still better than 80% of the population)makes you think what you can achieve natural is even less

But what you do achieve naturally is a real achievement.anybody can take steroids and be big.

gnashers point about training harder than ever..yes but your only training harder because the steroids has wired you to the moon not because you want it more. thats why they take it to get what they'll never be able to get.ok you got muscles and stamina but its synthetic.think my mate was on 3 types

Testosterone,tranabol and one beginning with s.

54 minutes ago, sid g said:

fair answer gnash least you didn't tell him to fook off n mind his own ..

And he would of had every right too but thats another thing.if taking these steroids is ok why do most steroid users deny ever taking them.

My thought is they know its abit wrong and abit ashamed.

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Not everyone mate, seen the gear do very little for some blokes even with diet and traing spot on, me and my mate took the same gear in equal amouts I responded really well he got almost jack shit from it, might  have been different with mega doses

My small understanding is you need to find the type of roid to suit your body.like a bulking or toning or cutting or endurance.

One of my mates took a bulking one and the other a toning one.both obviously on steroids.i used to hold a pipe infront of the bulking one and pretend i couldn't see him behind it and used to say the other mate had bigger arms.they hated it.

21 hours ago, ginger beard said:

And he would of had every right too but thats another thing.if taking these steroids is ok why do most steroid users deny ever taking them.

My thought is they know its abit wrong and abit ashamed.

I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of i was on and off the gear for about 15 years it was an interesting stage of life that i wouldnt like to go back to but certainly dont regret,i was competing in a sport that didnt forbid it and was living a very violent life whereby it didnt hurt to be at your physical best as part of everyday life.....the morality of it all is a silly discussion to have as i neither need or want to change anyones opinions simply because outside of top professional sport it doesnt really matter.

21 hours ago, ginger beard said:

My small understanding is you need to find the type of roid to suit your body.like a bulking or toning or cutting or endurance.

One of my mates took a bulking one and the other a toning one.both obviously on steroids.i used to hold a pipe infront of the bulking one and pretend i couldn't see him behind it and used to say the other mate had bigger arms.they hated it.

People still look at steroids like they are a magic tablet if you are using them for bodybuilding shows then the dedication needed is the same as a boxer cutting weight,ive helped a number of fighters cut weight over the years and its a massively stressful and testing time where your body is crying out for food while remaining anti catabolic....lowering your calories too much means you lose glycogen storage from the muscle and lose size hence you see fighters on the scales looking completely different to they look in the ring...muscles hold carbs in the water ( glycogen ) so losing water means your muscles use amino acids for energy and depletes the muscle of water so you shrink down,a fighter weighing in is in the same state as a bodybuilder on stage....you are trying to slowly coax the last bits of fat out of your body that your body just doesnt want to give up.....you are in possibly the most unhealthy state you have been in for months,difference being a fighter then has to go out and have a fight the next day where a bodybuilder can put his feet up... but the last week before both is an absolute mental battle that people not familiar with either steroids or top level sport just dont appreciate.....im not talking about an unhealthy guy who just lifts weights and juices to get big thats why you cant just generalise with steroids their are totally different scales.

• Like 1
On 22/04/2019 at 01:02, W. Katchum said:

Can I be cheeky enough to ask ye what sort a diff they made? Was it worth it? ?

I was always a big guy i never stacked steroids to get big mine was always power/weight related,yes my appearance looked leaner but that was neither here nor there it was the mechanics....anabolic steroids are a derivative of testosterone you are trying to maximise the anabolic and androgenic but its still a male hormone and under the right stress your body is going to repair bigger and stronger and i was a dedicated very focused guy so yes it was worth it for the activity i was involved in at the time....today my goals are more health related and general function,energy flow,range of movement type stuff but i still occasionally lift weights and remain a pretty strong chap regardless of steroids.

Whether they will admit it or not non sports folk and guys using gear just to get big find it hard giving steroids up once they have seen results simply because they notice the mental gains more than they notice the physical gains....ie...girls take more notice of them,lads show them more respect,their confidence is up.....its not something they will ever admit to but its a fact ive seen it over years.....for me those things were never the goal which is why i easily gave them up and have no problem admitting having taken them.

And by the way lets not forget almost as many women as men take steroids these days.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1