Big baby miller fails drug test

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This case with Miller is probably the worst case ive ever heard of he wasnt just trying to gain an edge he was looking to literally kill Joshua !!....im not one for bans and punishment but personally

There is a certain element that get the gear up em & think they are invincible,just like there is a certain element that get on the drink,and think they are the best man in the country,or a certai

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

only 6 or 7 seconds faster...lol....you make that sound like not much....

eddie hall holds the world record at 500 kg....

Its not much considering its been his life and mine is drinking and smoking and 2 takeaways every week.

500 aint a lot either.not sure if this is a deadlift but i still done it.

side of beef hanging from a hook,it needed to be put on a block.i bent my knees abit,bear hugged it and straightened my legs lifted it off the hook and dropped it down.that beef weighed 219kg.again never touched a steroid or really trained and old eddie hall is only just more than doubling it.

I remember now about the last steriod thread.in comparrison to body weight the roid users was only just stronger if thst makes sense.like a natural lifter was lifting 100kg the user was lifting 160kg but the user was twice the body weight of the natural.

let me tell you something ginger...you cant compare lifting a side of beef by bear hugging it off a hook to pulling 200 killo off the floor.....never mind 500 like eddie....

I would be very surprised if you could move 200 off the ground

• Like 2

you would think at a strongman contest folk could move 220....

but what ginge said is far diferent ...bending your knees a tad...and moving something like he did is way different to deadlifting from the ground as you well know....

I do love his analogy though about the 100 meters only being 6-7 seconds faster than him....so in other words bolt would do nearly 200 in his 100....

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I do love his analogy though about the 100 meters only being 6-7 seconds faster than him....so in other words bolt would do nearly 200 in his 100....

Thats nothing,my 4 year old grandson is only 2 metres away from the Mens World High Jump record !......although im sure once i can get him on steroids that will be less than 2 metres.....i mean come on 2 metres thats nothing !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Billy b said:

There is a certain element that get the gear up em & think they are invincible,just like there is a certain element that get on the drink,and think they are the best man in the country,or a certain element that suddenly get hold of a few quid & start looking down there nose at people...a c**t is a c**t whatever they do & whatever way you slice it 

but most people I know who take gear are very well informed about what it is they take,where they source it from & do it for reasons that are not violent at all - they want to see how far they can push themselves & love the buzz of getting stronger & stronger & pushing more weight,it's for mental stimulation & it's a lifestyle they enjoy,you get fools in every sport/hobby,that's just life 

Thats about it.......its like saying knives kill people.....no people kill people.

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

let me tell you something ginger...you cant compare lifting a side of beef by bear hugging it off a hook to pulling 200 killo off the floor.....never mind 500 like eddie....

I would be very surprised if you could move 200 off the ground

I don't know.i've never trained but in my head its the same.still held it.

I could lift 200kg off the floor with a bad back.get newkid to witness it if he's bored the weekend.he's local

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Its not much considering its been his life and mine is drinking and smoking and 2 takeaways every week.

500 aint a lot either.not sure if this is a deadlift but i still done it.

side of beef hanging from a hook,it needed to be put on a block.i bent my knees abit,bear hugged it and straightened my legs lifted it off the hook and dropped it down.that beef weighed 219kg.again never touched a steroid or really trained and old eddie hall is only just more than doubling it.

I remember now about the last steriod thread.in comparrison to body weight the roid users was only just stronger if thst makes sense.like a natural lifter was lifting 100kg the user was lifting 160kg but the user was twice the body weight of the natural.

Just ignore the excellent point of the last paragraph.

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

you would think at a strongman contest folk could move 220....

but what ginge said is far diferent ...bending your knees a tad...and moving something like he did is way different to deadlifting from the ground as you well know....

Strong men not budging 220.i think he just went to a man competition.

I lifted two steel girders on to my truck on Monday night, they were heavy as f**k and I guessed them to weigh 100kg each......once I weighed them in I found out they were only 85kg each.......220kg is a ridiculous amount to lift in one go!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

b*****d. Just missed winning the euro millions by 6 numbers the other night. 

I planned to shag 7/8 women in norway.just missed my target by 7/8.

Because i f****d 15.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What you weigh and what weight  you plan on  lifting ?  This is interesting stuff hope new kid can go and video it.

Last summer i was 109kg about the same now i'd imagine.

Just 200kg

No newkid is a witness or video call somebody but now you mention it i wouldn't want a video being paseed around so newkid or 1 person travels to me.no videos.