What a great weekend

Bought a Sun holiday off a mate who couldn’t make it . Went to Warmwell parkdene in Dorset, the weather was fantastic, the daughter and son in law and grand kids came down as well . Never had a holiday in Dorset before and I can recommend it . What a lovely place , visited Durdle Door on Saturday, stunning.

03574470-D051-4CCE-84D3-2D8812C2636F.jpeg

• Like 15

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought a Sun holiday off a mate who couldn’t make it . Went to Warmwell parkdene in Dorset, the weather was fantastic, the daughter and son in law and grand kids came down as well . Never had a holida

I did , I paddled in my wellies!!! Glad I did , the water might look inviting but it was freezing. My ma ma didn’t bring up a thicko ?

Just shows how much fun you can have in wellies!    We've had a weekend toiling in the garden; digging some of the veg' beds over and then planting some feature plants in an old pond that w

Posted Images

Just shows how much fun you can have in wellies!  :thumbs:

We've had a weekend toiling in the garden; digging some of the veg' beds over and then planting some feature plants in an old pond that we filled in last year. As a reward we had the first BBQ of the year;' rib eye steak cooked over charcoal, par boiled potato and celeriac wedges brushed with duck fat and then sprinkled with sea salt and herbs de Provence, and a salad. Oh! and a few tinnies to wash it all down  ?

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Durdle door is basically on my doorstep but i've never been.

That’s the thing isn’t it , Cheltenham is on my doorstep, I’ve not been to the races or Boughton on the water . I’ve made my mind up to go to Dorset again soon . I always go to Cornwall , but it’s further away, I can do Dorset in half the time. 

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

When I was in army training there was a couple lads who where getting bullied in there own platoon, so we was asked to let em come into ours as let’s jist say they wasn’t the brightest lads ye had ever met. Fcuking hell they made our lives miserable, always moaning, always late, never dressed properly an always fcuked summat up?? they was from the Devon am Dorset regiments Devon am doughnuts we called em, sorry that it’s nowt do with ye holiday but honestly after spending near on 6 months with them, the devil himself will need to come with all the wild horses in hell to get me to Devin or Dorset int his lifetime ???

We don’t want you down here any way ?

(Dorsetborn) ?

• Thanks 1