Bobby Robson Documentry

Anyone watched it?

I genuinely thought it was one of the best things I have ever watched on football.

I don’t mind saying I had a lump in my throat a few times watching it but the end had me filling up a bit.

If you have not seen it and you are a football lad I can’t recommend it highly enough.....makes you fall in love with the game all over again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talking of great managers.... thought id just share this letter i received at a bit of a shit time a few years ago....ive showed everyone else in the country so why not ?

Anyway, West Ham invading the pitch at Sligo Rovers ! Lol 

Anyone watched it? I genuinely thought it was one of the best things I have ever watched on football. I don’t mind saying I had a lump in my throat a few times watching it but the end had me

Posted Images

Just now, Rabbit Hunter said:

Will have a look on there later??Watched a few decent things on there recently, the Afterlife with Ricky Gervais in was quite good if no one’s given it a go.

Now normally I’d strangle that Gervais as soon as look at him......But.......My old woman said “let’s watch this Afterlife” and mate, I watched the whole series that night!

It was brilliant, it was moving and funny and made you think all at the same time.

Loved it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Now normally I’d strangle that Gervais as soon as look at him......But.......My old woman said “let’s watch this Afterlife” and mate, I watched the whole series that night!

It was brilliant, it was moving and funny and made you think all at the same time.

Loved it.

We sound exactly the same mate, I started watching it and it seemed as daft as expected then it goes a lot deeper and like you , I watched the lot in one go!lol. I’d recommend it to anyone??

• Like 1

I'll give that a watch cheers mate...

2 of the best things I've seen on Netflix is Blackfish and The Dawn Wall...that climber on the Dawn Wall is possibly one of the most driven and dedicated men in any sport, knew nothing about climbing before it but my god what a life he's led!

Watched Abducted in plain Sight last night, now that was crazy viewing...there are some sick people in this world but when you can manipulate an entire family to get your perverse wants your another level...worth a watch, family is wrong on many levels and they know it..

Oh and good to have you back posting mate..

• Like 2

I’ve been watching the Juventus series today and I watched a really good German film about football coaches in the German 3rd division called “Trainer” 

Havent watched it but will get round to it.... he seemed like a sincere sort of bloke Robson he always struck me as very honest with his beliefs on the game,the 86 world cup was about my most favourite era of football what he said about Maradona was spot on then at Italia 90 the genuine look of disappointment after the penalties always stuck with me,probably a fascinating old boy to sit and have a natter with he was a proper football person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IMG_1996 (1).jpg

Talking of great managers.... thought id just share this letter i received at a bit of a shit time a few years ago....ive showed everyone else in the country so why not ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Wilf if it's football documentarys your feasting on give

Sunderland Till I Die 

a blast ' it's a good watch if I say so myself ??

Is that one about when they got ironed out by Celtic mate ?

• Like 1