Body World's exhibition.

Was in Chinatown yesterday and had some spare time so popped to Body World's in picadilly,I have been to a few of his exhibitions since I first saw him do a public autopsy in brick lane maybe 15 years back,the guys an artist.

IMG_20190311_150231.jpg

IMG_20190311_113228.jpg

IMG_20190311_113150.jpg

IMG_20190311_111814.jpg

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, mackem said:

Was in Chinatown yesterday and had some spare time so popped to Body World's in picadilly,I have been to a few of his exhibitions since I first saw him do a public autopsy in brick lane maybe 15 years back,the guys an artist.

IMG_20190311_150231.jpg

IMG_20190311_113228.jpg

IMG_20190311_113150.jpg

IMG_20190311_111814.jpg

clever stuff..

Get alot of tension headaches my posture when sleeping is even worse mrs says i sleep with my neck bent to one side lol .. actually got neck ache head ache right now need get it sorted myt book in for physio or would chriropracter be better if anyone knows 

1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

Is this Gunther van Haagen ?

It's people like him that make science fascinating !

True,he is a Frankenstinian genius.

1 hour ago, kanny said:

I seen his exhibition in Amsterdam..really fascinating stuff even better on shrooms :laugh: :thumbs:

I have been to the Dutch one,with a clear head however ?

IMG_20190311_150338.jpg

IMG_20190311_150510.jpg

IMG_20190311_111800.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Get alot of tension headaches my posture when sleeping is even worse mrs says i sleep with my neck bent to one side lol .. actually got neck ache head ache right now need get it sorted myt book in for physio or would chriropracter be better if anyone knows 

Chiropractor every time

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Sorry mackem, hijacking a bit there 

It's ok mate,I sleep in quite an odd position,can't use a pillow or sleep on my back,always sleep face down with my head tilted slightly,wierd really.

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Got to be honest prefer a nice painting, not enough wall space for peeled people ?

Just a bit of unusual taxidermy,at one exhibition he did have human skins on coathangers in a wardrobe,they didn't take up much space at all.

IMG_20190311_110533.jpg

IMG_20190311_123020.jpg

IMG_20190311_110415.jpg

• Like 2
3 hours ago, shaaark said:

That guy playing poker with his back to us, looks like he's had a 'teres major' injury. Hasn't stopped him playing though ? ?

lol.....

maybe he damaged them doing behind the neck pressing ....or over head with internal rotation.....

might strengthen them with some scap only pull downs.....

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

lol.....

maybe he damaged them doing behind the neck pressing ....or over head with internal rotation.....

might strengthen them with some scap only pull downs.....

f**k that behind the neck/head shit lol, easy to get damaged. Anything 'behind the neck', pulldowns, overhead pressing etc behind the neck, stopped all of that about 30 years ago. Still see people doing it though lol ?