Rugersrob

Bull whippet (Powell's pocket rocket)

Message him he’ll breed you litter if the money right 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rugersrob said:

Hello

I used to have a bull whippet from Mr Powell she was small and I dug to her too many times lol.. 

But I must say she was so game and hard to hard for her size. In 2014 I had to put her down due to cancer. She has always been the one dog that has haunted me and couldn't get over (being a terrier man I've had hundreds of dogs over the years but she was the one) so does anyone know anyone with a planed litter? Does Mr Powell still breed them?. Any info much appreciated

Screenshot_20190301-130954_Dropbox.jpg

Not a dig, just curious. You've had 'hundreds' of dogs over the years. None worth keeping or breeding from then? 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

jp's always got something to peddle......so I'm told👍

How tested was this suppose called line ? or did they never leave the kennels and just got bred to demand ?🤔😁

I had one about 6 years ago she was a real handy bitch around an hole but lacked a gear;

7 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

How tested was this suppose called line ? or did they never leave the kennels and just got bred to demand ?🤔😁

last time I saw him at the Welsh gamefair  he had a platoon of followers In matching ridgeline smocks😂and dogs for every class😬loves his show dogs😁

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

last time I saw him at the Welsh gamefair  he had a platoon of followers In matching ridgeline smocks😂and dogs for every class😬loves his show dogs😁

Yes i know him 🤣 

Just now, Big Ron said:

Yes i know him 🤣 

can't miss him....his heads 3 times the size of a normal human being and the poor cnuts ginger to top it off👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Daniel cain said:

can't miss him....his heads 3 times the size of a normal human being and the poor cnuts ginger to top it off👍

He used to be into his saluki types years ago

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Think he's in to everything if it can make him money 🤣

Just now, shaaark said:

heard he's knocking out patterdale x chiwawa pups to the Indians and calling them chappatti's🙈😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5