countryfile tonight

10 hours ago, NEWKID said:

No matter what area you.are in there will be dog lads sneaking on your land after all shooters have gone to bed....only difference is, if they are any good, you won't know they've been....and unlike shooters they'll take what they've killed home lol

Maybe in Devon. Have a drive round Lincs!

Edited by Born Hunter
wrong quote

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

strange   isnt it  , part of our culture for hundreds of years    ,, yet now not tolerated  , yet foregners come to our land  with some barbaric religious customs  , and guess what .. laws are changed

Seriously you egoistic twat,its not about control,thats so fecking offensive,its about the time ,the moment,the experience in the field,the hunt and chase,mostly the hunt,the numbers have feck all to

If you're stupid enough to post  it on social  media, then you gotta take what's coming......?

Posted Images

22 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I've always said the kill is the worst bit...the hunt/Chase is what makes it special...there are a few that get away that stick in your mind as much as the ones in the bag...

So true I have seen fox cubs in the summer and steered the dog away before he spots them. I would get no pleasure out  of it.

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Meece said:

I can understand you. But there was no need to ramp into me because I asked a straight question. That question is ..... is the use of lurcher or wippets an area thing. ? Is this banned dog work more area defined 

There are one or two greyhounds and wippets  in the area that I've seen but they are just pets. Round here I've ònly ever known one bloke ( pre ban )( whatever that means) that used a lurcher to hunt rabits. It all seemed a bit inefficient way to control rabbits. 

The only time I saw something along these line was a p***y bloke chucked a dog into the boot of a car and money started changing hands. 

I've broken the thought up into individual parts to make more overall sense. I know what you mean by the thoughts that remain in the mind of a snippsnippet me and a memory of that high pheasant or that sky on a particular duck flight or that snap shot at that bolting fòx that chopped it down mid jump over a fence.

So the question remains unanswered. Is this type of hunting an area thing because I  don't see any around here.? 

lurchers are in every town in every county including kent .....even had a couple of lads that run lurchers in kent up here to the east midlands for a day out hunting....

because of your intrest in shooting and stuff your just not as awear of it.......also a lot of lads the run dogs try to keep it more secretive if they can..

• Like 2

Should be ashamed how they dragged the kids into it making out the guy holding the hare with his kid was some sort of mass murderer. Disgusting reporting. Country file my arse 

No excusing the idiots lamping mob handed and threatening folks mind but that is a different issue. Knobs in all walks 

Edited by terryd
  • Thanks 1