Show us yer boots

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And rustys 

Not put anything on them mate , I’ll wash them of in the morning and let them dry naturally and that’s it ..all the other boots I’ve had I’ve put every protection known to man on , cost a fortune and

swear by these mate?

Posted Images

Just now, Daniel cain said:

yes mate.....i use liquid paraffin to waterproof mine,feet are always bone dry and helps keep the leather from drying out ??

Do you just rub it on an let it dry dan, f**k ye need to watch ye dont drop a fag on them lol

Just now, Francie said:

Do you just rub it on an let it dry dan, f**k ye need to watch ye dont drop a fag on them lol

yes ,use a sponge and work it in all over boots laces,then a quick wipe off, cheap as chips and best stuff I've used for waterproofing?

Just now, Daniel cain said:

yes ,use a sponge and work it in all over boots laces,then a quick wipe off, cheap as chips and best stuff I've used for waterproofing?

Goodman dan, what about socks, ye need a decent pair for the boots, what ye got?

Haix good boots I’ve not long got a new pair,brand new in box bit more lighter weight than my older ones but a good tough boot spare laces plus’s inersoles not bad for £50 of a sticky fingered friend ?

• Haha 1