Show us yer boots

Just now, Arry said:

If there in stat order wipe them down and just rub in after a trip out, if not to bad maybe once a month.

Cheers Arry

Thank you arry, iv never tteated my altbergs, but recently iv noticed on my right boot my foot bes a tad wet after a few hours in the wet, i dont know if its leaking or is it a sweaty foot, cant see were water could be getting in.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And rustys 

Not put anything on them mate , I’ll wash them of in the morning and let them dry naturally and that’s it ..all the other boots I’ve had I’ve put every protection known to man on , cost a fortune and

swear by these mate?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Thank you arry, iv never tteated my altbergs, but recently iv noticed on my right boot my foot bes a tad wet after a few hours in the wet, i dont know if its leaking or is it a sweaty foot, cant see were water could be getting in.

Yea I noticed that if they have dried out and its a heavy due my feet get damp. A good coat of that stuff from time to time stops that, easier to clean the shit of as well. I just give them a coat and let it soak in then wipe of excess.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

Trezera, bought about 5 years ago, gortex and leather, worn these 15 hours out Stalking very comfy and dry up to the top, bloody great out on the bog with a bridgedale trekker sock I could live in these. I do remember them taking a while to break in though, and I got them cheap in a sale £150 bargain.

IMG_20190202_093349.jpg

4 hours ago, Gav said:

Trezera, bought about 5 years ago, gortex and leather, worn these 15 hours out Stalking very comfy and dry up to the top, bloody great out on the bog with a bridgedale trekker sock I could live in these. I do remember them taking a while to break in though, and I got them cheap in a sale £150 bargain.

IMG_20190202_093349.jpg

They look the part gav, have you had them long.

Is them socks gooduns, were would one buy a pair?

5 hours ago, Arry said:

Yea I noticed that if they have dried out and its a heavy due my feet get damp. A good coat of that stuff from time to time stops that, easier to clean the shit of as well. I just give them a coat and let it soak in then wipe of excess.

Cheers Arry

Have you ever tried the waterproof socks arry?