APOLOGY DUE

,Ketchup ,I know your a sound bloke ,and I know he's your mate ,and it does go against a decent persons instincts when they see what seems to be a mob piling in on a fella ,( his age doesn't matter ,this is the web ,nobody gets physical ) .

But ffs he causes a lot of it himself and comes out with some disgusting shouts ...just my own very humble opinion ,I don't want to get dragged in 

• Like 12

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

,Ketchup ,I know your a sound bloke ,and I know he's your mate ,and it does go against a decent persons instincts when they see what seems to be a mob piling in on a fella ,( his age doesn't matter ,t

I had a message from a respected  member off this Forum who uses the name  Mud , for some unknown  reason he spelt my name wrong and called me  F**K W**K  instead of Micky, a  simple spelling mistake

Grow up micky for ffs we all have arguments on threads me included.but no need to start them out of the blue. Go and paint the skirting boards or empty the lint tray in the tumble dryer 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Astanley said:

,Ketchup ,I know your a sound bloke ,and I know he's your mate ,and it does go against a decent persons instincts when they see what seems to be a mob piling in on a fella ,( his age doesn't matter ,this is the web ,nobody gets physical ) .

But ffs he causes a lot of it himself and comes out with some disgusting shouts ...just my own very humble opinion ,I don't want to get dragged in 

Nobody involved in this silly shit looks good. I feel embarrassed for myself just reading it.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye an that’s fine Stan, by all means argue with him but to start throwing the names grass an nonce about is silly, mud started calling the man a nonce but couple. Days later sending pics of his kids for Micky to see ?? crackers on here elating my 4 year ole lad for sticking his fingers up yet is giving a pensioner dogs abuse ?? am why are they all jumping in band wagom, when Micky only mentioned one? ??

then we get crackers threatening to slap folk ???

Micky a big lad an can look after himself I jist find the hypocrisy a Fcuking laugh???

The internet makes people act crazy.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye an that’s fine Stan, by all means argue with him but to start throwing the names grass an nonce about is silly, mud started calling the man a nonce but couple. Days later sending pics of his kids for Micky to see ?? crackers on here elating my 4 year ole lad for sticking his fingers up yet is giving a pensioner dogs abuse ?? am why are they all jumping in band wagom, when Micky only mentioned one? ??

then we get crackers threatening to slap folk ???

Micky a big lad an can look after himself I jist find the hypocrisy a Fcuking laugh???

Blah blah blah blah

2 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

that photo has been photoshopped

as ya knuckles aint dragging on the ground

2 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

that photo has been photoshopped

as ya knuckles aint dragging on the ground

Why would they ? I am not some  Turd  from a shit hole Colony like Canada my Knuckles are perfect so behave yourself or we shall give it to the French , the true Canadians.

22 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Spot on that post,micky will cause trouble in a empty house ??

6 minutes ago, mud said:

Spot on that post,micky will cause trouble in a empty house ??

If it wasn't for the   DHSS Your gaff would be empty,      what is the Food Banks dishing out today  owt good ???

• Like 1