APOLOGY DUE

I had a message from a respected  member off this Forum who uses the name  Mud , for some unknown  reason he spelt my name wrong and called me  F**K W**K  instead of Micky, a  simple spelling mistake that anyone could make  how ever the gist of the matter was that I gave him some advice on keeping his DUNCES CAP on , tongue in cheek I told him either to nail it on or use glue or to use a combination of both , he has now replied  [ somewhat irately  ]  that he thinks he is dying from Loss of Blood  and his Left Hand is stuck too his Ear , he then went on to tell me about his Mental and Physical problems which included  premature ejaculation and doubts of his sexuality , I have no Medical training so I consulted the Net for him and low and behold I came up with this...………….DIGNITAS  a cure for everything , SORTED ,  the only problem that I can see is no   DHSS

Sincere Apologies   F**k  W**k

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

,Ketchup ,I know your a sound bloke ,and I know he's your mate ,and it does go against a decent persons instincts when they see what seems to be a mob piling in on a fella ,( his age doesn't matter ,t

I had a message from a respected  member off this Forum who uses the name  Mud , for some unknown  reason he spelt my name wrong and called me  F**K W**K  instead of Micky, a  simple spelling mistake

Grow up micky for ffs we all have arguments on threads me included.but no need to start them out of the blue. Go and paint the skirting boards or empty the lint tray in the tumble dryer 

Posted Images

Grow up micky for ffs we all have arguments on threads me included.but no need to start them out of the blue.

Go and paint the skirting boards or empty the lint tray in the tumble dryer 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
35 minutes ago, micky said:

I had a message from a respected  member off this Forum who uses the name  Mud , for some unknown  reason he spelt my name wrong and called me  F**K W**K  instead of Micky, a  simple spelling mistake that anyone could make  how ever the gist of the matter was that I gave him some advice on keeping his DUNCES CAP on , tongue in cheek I told him either to nail it on or use glue or to use a combination of both , he has now replied  [ somewhat irately  ]  that he thinks he is dying from Loss of Blood  and his Left Hand is stuck too his Ear , he then went on to tell me about his Mental and Physical problems which included  premature ejaculation and doubts of his sexuality , I have no Medical training so I consulted the Net for him and low and behold I came up with this...………….DIGNITAS  a cure for everything , SORTED ,  the only problem that I can see is no   DHSS

Sincere Apologies   F**k  W**k

Lololol  cracker

1 hour ago, king said:

Grow up micky for ffs we all have arguments on threads me included.but no need to start them out of the blue.

Go and paint the skirting boards or empty the lint tray in the tumble dryer 

Sorry sunshine I will put some pictures up of Hammers  , you like them don't you . and may I remind you this is General  Talk and its a wet day so here I  am . As for Painting  and Lint Trays  ……. I am not a Minion ! now be a good little  DHSS boy and I will put a picture of a bunny Rabbit up, 

There yer go a bunny and a Bow Wow

DSCF3057.JPG

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, micky said:

Sorry sunshine I will put some pictures up of Hammers  , you like them don't you . and may I remind you this is General  Talk and its a wet day so here I  am . As for Painting  and Lint Trays  ……. I am not a Minion ! now be a good little  DHSS boy and I will put a picture of a bunny Rabbit up, 

DSCF3057.JPG

EllipticalAshamedGerenuk-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 3
53 minutes ago, micky said:

DSCF3057.JPG

Nice belt micky?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, micky said:

DSCF3057.JPG

that photo has been photoshopped

as ya knuckles aint dragging on the ground

• Like 1
  • Haha 1