Good night

Headed out last night with me pal took my young pup pip at first Dident start till about 11 was struggling to get her on anything my pals older bitch was picking a few up finally found a few pockets of rabbits and my pup runs into a fence post splits her chest open and goes all woberly, 30 min drive back home to get mini anyway wind ends up picking up and nocked 17 over from 20-21 runs with mini in a short time,the lad kills a few more and we call it a night not a bad night for local this time of year but again a hell of a lot of walking 

3861D748-7134-4172-A876-B412B32F9191.jpeg

6F6147EA-36ED-4A3E-A97D-FE95F1384D8A.jpeg

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Let me get this right. Your pup hits a fence post and splits her chest open. So you go back home for another dog so you can carry on lamping?! Classy mate, very classy 

Yes mate why not Dog was fine wasent a bad injury sorry should of put dog cut chest open poped home washed out ect put in kennel with some food she was fine man up 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Yes mate why not Dog was fine wasent a bad injury sorry should of put dog cut chest open poped home washed out ect put in kennel with some food she was fine man up 

Explain yourself better then. Then perhaps people will stop thinking you're a complete c**t. Glad she was ok, wise up

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, shaaark said:

Explain yourself better then. Then perhaps people will stop thinking you're a complete c**t. Glad she was ok, wise up

What you want me to do sit in kennel all night cuddling the dog becuse its injurd Dog was fine just not going to run a cut open dog and I don’t care what people think lol not going to leave a badly injured dog in a kennel for the sake of a few rabbits lol 

• Like 2
On 16/01/2019 at 11:10, shaaark said:

Let me get this right. Your pup hits a fence post and splits her chest open. So you go back home for another dog so you can carry on lamping?! Classy mate, very classy 

So is he supposed to grieve for his injured pup when he could be finding work for another dog? ?