applying for fac

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

have you started smoking crack or something mark?! you need to give your head a shake if you think 40yrd shots with a springer off a primos/ hide setup is true hunting or skilful     

Depression is a very complex subject and there are situations which can have a huge bearing on the matter, for example, being clinically depressed building up to and going through a divorce which is c

Im not an fac shooter mark and i can shoot a spring rifle as good as any one but let me tell you its not as easy to hit some thing at 100+yrds with an fac rifle as you think pcp or bull

Posted Images

1 hour ago, j j m said:

I think that's the case with the officer that come out to see him,and you can see his point

The FEO doesn't make the final decision. It would probably have been his recommendation, then the Doctor, then the Licensing Manager. 

In answer to the OP, it will be until his region are satisfied.

5 years is not a magic number that simply happens, it could be more or less, if the Region has any medical grounds for refusal they don't necessarily just go away at 5 years!