Been looking at these but not seen or held one yet as local RFD never has them in for more than a day or so, so after a bit of cold calling today Mcavoy guns have a 2nd hand one Instock so I'm off there tomorrow to have a look and a hold see how it feels in the hand, but still not sure whether 177 or 22!!!, it's for a daytime gun as the hw100 is now dedicated to nighttime. 

I love them Phil , wish I never sold mine  

Nice feel , nice in the shoulder , quieter than  HW100 , nice weight . Some will say they are crap but never owned one .

A few lads on here either had one or still have them and there findings are the same as mine well most of them are 

• Like 1

Just got back from Mcavoy guns,oooh the hw110 does fit nice, feels good and stable in the hand, seems good for standing shots once a bit of weight added with a scope, got a good deal part-ex aswell on the bsa r10...so more than likely be orderi g one in the early new year.. Well two of em as My brother-in-law wants one too..... 

I've not used or even seen a 110 as far as I'm aware.  If memory serves me correctly they only came out in 2016 but several here seem to have bought and sold in that time.  Whats the basic differences between the 100.

Cheers.

39 minutes ago, Deker said:

I've not used or even seen a 110 as far as I'm aware.  If memory serves me correctly they only came out in 2016 but several here seem to have bought and sold in that time.  Whats the basic differences between the 100.

Cheers.

its slightly shorter a bit lighter and has a plastic block/action! 

fullsizeoutput_b7.jpeg.dace5baa077907cebb75793ab70282bf.jpeg