dirty scumbags

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Micky admitted to stealing the dog after loads a pestering an accusations mate, then when it come out he was either pissed, annoyed or just taking the cnut then that should have been end of it, now it looks as tho yous are honestly giving a 70 year ole a hard time on the net? stand back an have a think ffs??  but hey if you can justify that then so be it. I couldnae look me ma I’m face again if I was disprepectfull to me elders ?? id ratjwr jiat walk away or bite me lip ??

First off don the dog wasn’t mine I couldn’t care less about it , Micky insulted my family on a personal level and as that goes I couldn’t care if he was 17 or 70 , as for me picking on him on the internet he’s the one who keeps coming on insulting people , look at the binging of this post he’s the one starting the insults , as for respecting my elders mate I do a lot for my elders and the elders on the estate but when a perfectly sane man insults my family I ain’t going Bite my lip , ive told Micky where I’ll be and on what date if he wants to come say it to my face then so be it , I don’t go out my way to insult elders but when they think they can come on and give people shit just because of there age ..... we’ll thats a difrent story 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought the piss would of wore off by now but clearly not, started as a thread about labour bringing in more anti hunting laws moved onto someone’s username and sexual prowess then onto a persons drin

First off liner of 2019 in the making . Ive  been part of this internet slagging and by f**k you don’t half feel a twat in the cold light of day .lol.

It’s because Micky is a sour old pissed up drunk that no one likes and he has to scrounge days ferreting if the legendary JIM 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

Same as I’d expect some do to me if I was 70 and insulting people’s family lol 

Elchimpo get your  bunch of inbreds down from the trees and get them working , it will be a novelty seeing a bunch of shit whelks  selling the big issue …… stranger still if one of them could read it to you ……….. BE NICE 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

You’d never be in my company anyways so don’t worry yaself about who I keep around me?? you’d never be one?

I wouldn’t want be thank you.....  ? just going going off the company you keep rare man.... but each to their own ??

1 hour ago, mud said:

Be careful lads,you know what certain members are like off other sites,pestering mods to ban members of the site,don’t play in to ITS hands ??

Yeh best calm down boys you know what the snitches like running to mods.... GRASSING know what they like rodent like creatures ??

3 hours ago, micky said:

I DID , AND ON HERE ,  NOW TELL ME  KEYBOARD TURD , WHAT YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT ??????

Dirty fuking dog thief's on here, not my dogs you stole you'd know what I'd do if it was was you weird c**t. 

1 hour ago, mud said:

Be careful lads,you know what certain members are like off other sites,pestering mods to ban members of the site,don’t play in to ITS hands ??

Heard he got a few good lads banned of moochers little snitch