dirty scumbags

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought the piss would of wore off by now but clearly not, started as a thread about labour bringing in more anti hunting laws moved onto someone’s username and sexual prowess then onto a persons drin

First off liner of 2019 in the making . Ive  been part of this internet slagging and by f**k you don’t half feel a twat in the cold light of day .lol.

It’s because Micky is a sour old pissed up drunk that no one likes and he has to scrounge days ferreting if the legendary JIM 

Posted Images

f**k me wish never took the wife for her birthday meal now this was loads better so not only have we found out Micky thinks he can run his mouth to people because of his age he also thinks it’s ok to as people if they have young sisters for him while he’s pissed up and also admits to stealing dogs funny tho how Micky can do all that but we’re the bad ones for biting back , if someone else was 70 asking for young girls they’d be labeld a nonce , if someone else admitted to stealing dogs they’d be tarred and featherd . 

And befor anyone starts trykng paint me black don’t bother I’m that racist I don’t go out in the day because my shadow is black ?

pinks more my colour

• Haha 1

Thought the piss would of wore off by now but clearly not, started as a thread about labour bringing in more anti hunting laws moved onto someone’s username and sexual prowess then onto a persons drink problem followed by an oap being threatened for not stealing a dog but saying he had stole a dog, then a couple of spoonfuls of noncing accusations chucked in for good measure, it,s like an episode of Jeramy Kyle and Kermit/dogfox have,not even managed to sneak back on yet ?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
2 hours ago, liP said:

... Grown men arguing like school kids ?? and not a mod in sight ? this place has changed ??

Come on over to the airgun section and feel the love ??

Feel the  heat perhaps , the Puff Gunners season does not start until June then there will be lots of baby Rabbits and MilkyDoe's for these daring Pest controllers to slaughter.

Edited by micky
4 minutes ago, micky said:

Feel the  heat perhaps , the Puff Gunners season does not start until June then there will be lots of baby Rabbits and MilkyDoe's for these daring Pest controllers to slaughter.

?

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

f**k me wish never took the wife for her birthday meal now this was loads better so not only have we found out Micky thinks he can run his mouth to people because of his age he also thinks it’s ok to as people if they have young sisters for him while he’s pissed up and also admits to stealing dogs funny tho how Micky can do all that but we’re the bad ones for biting back , if someone else was 70 asking for young girls they’d be labeld a nonce , if someone else admitted to stealing dogs they’d be tarred and featherd . 

And befor anyone starts trykng paint me black don’t bother I’m that racist I don’t go out in the day because my shadow is black ?

pinks more my colour

A NICE GESTURE THAT ELCHUMPO , DID SHE ENJOY HER CHIPS ?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, micky said:

A NICE GESTURE THAT ELCHUMPO , DID SHE ENJOY HER CHIPS ?

I’d tell you to ask her  your self but she probably a little bit to old for your liking .stick to pm lads asking if they have young sisters for you when your pissed you wrong un 

• Haha 3