Best and worst Xmas pressies?

2 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Got the usual bollocks myself, any lads getting anything they were chuffed with?...other than Rusty and his weird neon slippers

My missus is taking me to the Ukraine in feb,i am quite pleased with that,she is happy I am taking her to paris in 2 weeks time,and my kid who is studying marine biology is happy I paid for him to spend a couple of weeks messing about in the water (pic taken this morning).

49104171_1642010929232571_2186506986412048384_n.jpg

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

My missus is taking me to the Ukraine in feb,i am quite pleased with that,she is happy I am taking her to paris in 2 weeks time,and my kid who is studying marine biology is happy I paid for him to spend a couple of weeks messing about in the water (pic taken this morning).

49104171_1642010929232571_2186506986412048384_n.jpg

....and here's me sitting here chuffed with my rick and morty socks...all the while macks dishing out holidays like my old nan use to dish out fruit pastilles ? 

Edited by dave88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, dave88 said:

....and here's me sitting here chuffed with my rick and morty socks...all the while macks dishing out holidays like my old man use to dish out fruit pastilles ? 

I don't buy my kids tangible presents nowadays,they get experiences and education,i got neither as a kid and very few gifts either sadly ?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I don't buy my kids tangible presents nowadays,they get experiences and education,i got neither as a kid and very few gifts either sadly ?

Fair play to you mate, if you can afford it then why the hell not

13 minutes ago, dave88 said:

....and here's me sitting here chuffed with my rick and morty socks...all the while macks dishing out holidays like my old nan use to dish out fruit pastilles ? 

Is that a whale shark? I knew when I grew up I should of been a drug dealer and I could of afforded them trips.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, jiggy said:

Is that a whale shark? I knew when I grew up I should of been a drug dealer and I could of afforded them trips.?

Yes,he was with 5 of them this morning,and some thresher sharks yesterday.I am retired sadly,can hardly afford trips anymore,luckily I invested in property when it was cheap ?

Just now, mackem said:

Yes,he was with 5 of them this morning,and some thresher sharks yesterday.I am retired sadly,can hardly afford trips anymore,luckily I invested in property when it was cheap ?

Nice to see. They pop up in Ireland regular when you wouldn't usually see stuff like that. FairPlay. Happy retirement Don Corleone ?

• Haha 1

Well chuffed the lad and his mrs bought me a food dehydrator so be making some jerky and great for drying the mushrooms I get. Wifey got me one of them heritage DNA kit things so that will be interesting. 

Cheers Arry