New pup

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fetch my new pup Saturday evening. He a 14 gen bred Collie/Greyhound.

Cheers peeps. I collected him from Durham Saturday evening which took me a 6 hour round trip. I waited for this littler for a long time. 

Can the mods please provide a new section called the bean section so lurcher threads aren’t constantly pissed over with bean juice. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, king said:

he would fit in here like a little finger in a glove.=perfect fit 

Serious now mate, and I can't really believe I've forgotten about this til literally right now. A week yesterday me and the mrs went for a carvery. Got our grub, sat down and started eating, then this old chinese couple came in, went up got their grub, and as they walked past us to sit down, I couldn't help but notice he had all the normal for a carvery, veg, meat etc, and it was covered in,......... BAKED BEANS!! I swear to god!! ? what the f**k is that all about?! ?

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Serious now mate, and I can't really believe I've forgotten about this til literally right now. A week yesterday me and the mrs went for a carvery. Got our grub, sat down and started eating, then this old chinese couple came in, went up got their grub, and as they walked past us to sit down, I couldn't help but notice he had all the normal for a carvery, veg, meat etc, and it was covered in,......... BAKED BEANS!! I swear to god!! ? what the f**k is that all about?! ?

there can only be 1 reason for such behaviour mate.it must of bean captain beany sporting his chinese facial mask.he gets terrible trouble out in public.every fecker keeps throwing tins of beans at him.

now talking chinese this is brilliant.

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Can the mods please provide a new section called the bean section so lurcher threads aren’t constantly pissed over with bean juice. 

I'm sick and tired of trying to have a decent discussion without folk butting in and rattling on about dogs

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, king said:

there can only be 1 reason for such behaviour mate.it must of bean captain beany sporting his chinese facial mask.he gets terrible trouble out in public.every fecker keeps throwing tins of beans at him.

now talking chinese this is brilliant.

Yep it's the greek's fault there's gayness about! ?. Absolutely f**k ALL to do with a new lurcher pup mind! Apologies rabbiting man ? ......... ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1