New pup

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fetch my new pup Saturday evening. He a 14 gen bred Collie/Greyhound.

Cheers peeps. I collected him from Durham Saturday evening which took me a 6 hour round trip. I waited for this littler for a long time. 

Can the mods please provide a new section called the bean section so lurcher threads aren’t constantly pissed over with bean juice. 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Any suggestions 

Uuuumm? ?, nothing really is springing into mind at moment. But branstons are rapidly becoming my 'go to bean of choice' lately, with a knob of butter, a few dashes of worcester sauce, some black pepper and mixed herbs sprinkled in while they're being warmed up, in a saucepan on a cooker, NOT in a f***ing microwave!! Makes all the difference ?

10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Uuuumm? ?, nothing really is springing into mind at moment. But branstons are rapidly becoming my 'go to bean of choice' lately, with a knob of butter, a few dashes of worcester sauce, some black pepper and mixed herbs sprinkled in while they're being warmed up, in a saucepan on a cooker, NOT in a f***ing microwave!! Makes all the difference ?

Not keen on messing about wi beans 

Incidentally caught our Robert putting curry powder in his beans he's dead to me

• Haha 2
Just now, shaaark said:

Will be sourcing a few tins of those on the morrow lol ?

plenty of fun to be had with them shark.a cocktail stick in hand and pre load it with your favourite bean.who knew a tin of beans could be so much fun lol

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Never seen ote like it got 5 different sorts of bean in it

I don't know how I feel about it

Its just to soon

just take your time as i said use the cocktail stick.but ffs stick mainly to the bean you trust the best.them slip in the odd newcomer bean.