Eating less ?

21 minutes ago, Arry said:

Now were talking thats proper, is there black pudding in that hash brown mate? 

Cheers Arry

Wash your mouth out  arry that’s home made bubble , ash brown is frozen shit that somehow managed to find its way onto the great British breakfast menu thanks to  macdonalds and Greek / Turkish cafes in the early 80,s  bit like you eating tin mushrooms lol bet you have eh bud 

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Wash your mouth out  arry that’s home made bubble , ash brown is frozen shit that somehow managed to find its way onto the great British breakfast menu thanks to  macdonalds and Greek / Turkish cafes in the early 80,s  bit like you eating tin mushrooms lol bet you have eh bud 

Last week in a cafe when I was away funny enough, dried up crap it was too. Nothing like your own fry up, A very uniformed bit of bubbly mate thats what threw me. my Bubble and squeak is just done under a small plate so flatter. Also went out for a meal few weeks back and had mash and black pudding mixed and fried it was bloody handsome nether me or the wife can remember what was called Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Arry said:

Last week in a cafe when I was away funny enough, dried up crap it was too. Nothing like your own fry up, A very uniformed bit of bubbly mate thats what threw me. my Bubble and squeak is just done under a small plate so flatter. Also went out for a meal few weeks back and had mash and black pudding mixed and fried it was bloody handsome nether me or the wife can remember what was called Lol.

Cheers Arry

I like Like black pudding but the majority that gets served up is very poor so I give it a miss  , if it’s local type home farm made il neck it but the cafe shit on offer I pass 

46 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I like Like black pudding but the majority that gets served up is very poor so I give it a miss  , if it’s local type home farm made il neck it but the cafe shit on offer I pass 

One local butcher get it down from Scotland I always buy from him. He was on the news recently because he got locked in the freezer and used a frozen black pudding to give the lock a whack, he's had loads of stick. But the Scot's make the best black pudding IMO.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Arry said:

One local butcher get it down from Scotland I always buy from him. He was on the news recently because he got locked in the freezer and used a frozen black pudding to give the lock a whack, he's had loads of stick. But the Scot's make the best black pudding IMO.

Cheers Arry

I agree mate father in law used to serve up the Scotch stuff and the Irish white pudding quality stuff 

• Like 3

How heavy are you guys?  the current problem that's going to bankrupt the  nhs is pigging out and becoming  obese or in other words a fat (b $€£*d). the Mrs and I have decided to throttle it back a bit on the catering front. Today attended to the mrs's needs, took the dog for a long walk and did a few jobs around the house. One of the girls had invited us over to hers to dinner so today all I had to eat  up until was1 slice of toast drizzled with a bit of olive oil. The dinner was small (at our request)  but nice, and I had a glass of rose. I dont feel hungry and the mrs wants to go Into Round two. The pounds should soon start to fall.

2 hours ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

The best black pudding is made in Lancashire 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Chid said:

The best black pudding is made in Lancashire 

You could be right mate. It's hard enough finding the good Scottish black pudding I've no chance of finding some from Lancashire. I will look keep my eye out though and give it a try if I do.

Cheers Arry