Another three

villaman

2 hours ago, villaman said:

Roast them , burgers , game pies hotwater crust pies ( pork pies ) southern fried :thumbs:

Well you are doing a good job on the Greys Mitch  -  nice shooting . :good:

A good question by Jonjon i think, - what do any of us do with our bags of vermin ?

I`m with Mitch on the fried squirrel aspect. For me there is nothing out there to even compare to deep fried Squirrel.

645902019_IMG_0432(1).JPG.acfd3419ef839dbfd57c5c7b346bfb2e.JPG

Again, nice shooting Mitch.

• Like 3

FX Crown .22 FAC but turned down to 11.5 and that is what I love about this gun 35 FT/LBS down to about 10 FT/LBS may be a bit lower .

Great all round .22 FAC ,how many guns can you do that with apart from the FX Crown and impact !! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, big napper said:

Nice one again vm, wish there was those amounts of squirrels on my perms, only see the odd few now and then.

Five different woods on one perm ,with Chestnut , beech , hazel , fir and pine must be about 18 - 20 acers altogether . 

From October -  end of April this year shot 52 and from October so far 22 . Should reach about the same if not a few more 

Great for pigeon's as well,  had 10 in the last three visits  shooting the FX Crown .22 running @ 31 FT/LBS . Soon as the pellet hits they are dead , no flapping on the way down ,just straight down 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The one said:

Some places buy them but your probably going to get more in a season from the tails than folk buying them to eat , its a shame really as there good eating 

Very under rated meat but one of the most tasty 

19 hours ago, villaman said:

FX Crown .22 FAC but turned down to 11.5 and that is what I love about this gun 35 FT/LBS down to about 10 FT/LBS may be a bit lower .

Great all round .22 FAC ,how many guns can you do that with apart from the FX Crown and impact !! 

FAC mk1 rapid, but with an Allen key though.

Good shooting, the crown seems like a useful and versatile gun in FAC?. Nice one.?

• Like 1