Coursing Bred

41 minutes ago, billhardy said:

But beanies blood was absorbed I. To modern coursing dogs  the coursing dogs of giddy have many different lines but on the whole they all mostly gotten from same types lurchers and sal breds atb bill

yep mate ? but you said you had a sibling of Beanies the spit with lurcher blood and they were from the same stuff? I think?

• Like 1

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any pups you breed will sell for loads especially if you just put a load of random names like Fred x Suzy out of Hopkins slider bred out the original ball buster dog  No one will question you for

it is definitely the way forward if you wont something you for a bit of every thing and can stay running all night and day coursing blood is the way to go my dog i run now out of my old dog will take

Collie bull greyhound

Posted Images

4 hours ago, billhardy said:

We did atb bill

Listen you pair a scrouts I was going Boston Lincoln Stowe the fecking lot running twice a week and when I said we had same stuff gas beanie stuff we had em even ones called beanie that wax bred from a fecking saluki lurcher mostly back there was no fecking straight f1s saluki greys they were all fecking lurcher Salukis fecking mongrell breds and they were and are the fecking British Salukis and fa those that Cana do a stubborn saluki thems a piss poor dog handler I find em piss easy.atb bill

• Haha 3
16 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Too right:yes:

Killed plenty of hares, back in the day, with all sorts of miscellaneous hybrids...

Obviously, when the fabulous Saluki started to influence breeding projects, things changed drastically,..but for the average Joe,...the hunting life went on,.. as usual...

File0180.jpg.1b782ab03c16e8f3ea0614b5c7229ee4.jpg

That type suit you katch a broken coated grew there was plenty a thems about that went in the coursing dog but that type was mainly found on the whippet tracks back in the sixties seventies fact hard blood whippet grew atb bill

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

We had em types aswell, top a the ground dogs we Called em as they just skimmed across even the wettest of fields as there’re was no weight to em an they were so fast?? lovely wee dogs it’s a type I could easily grow old with ? 

Why don't yas get the bus down here around Feb show yas some running the winter wheat when it's sticky show yas how long they last .not long I can assure you the only ways that type lasts his when a drop of sal blood been injected in em  fact other than that those types soon burn out .atb bill

54 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Listen you pair a scrouts I was going Boston Lincoln Stowe the fecking lot running twice a week and when I said we had same stuff gas beanie stuff we had em even ones called beanie that wax bred from a fecking saluki lurcher mostly back there was no fecking straight f1s saluki greys they were all fecking lurcher Salukis fecking mongrell breds and they were and are the fecking British Salukis and fa those that Cana do a stubborn saluki thems a piss poor dog handler I find em piss easy.atb bill

God love you

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

gave you a "confused" because what your saying is confusing lol no need to get defensive. How was the sibling to Beanie bred? Genuine question

• Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

gave you a "confused" because what your saying is confusing lol no need to get defensive. How was the sibling to Beanie bred? Genuine question

Cana remember to long ago many moos have passed my old mucked that ran him long als now atb bill

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Like Iv always said I dkmt even need a dog, jist go lay me game carriers in a field an go for a mooch an come back an the rabbits have laid themselves in piles a 10 ???

When it's that easy means one thing it's got fecking easier than yrs gone by .they evolving to be catched lol  on the islands they like the sea weed they jump in the back of the Landry with the collie dog of course cud that s what we first were catching em with all those yrs ago a fecking scotch Bill collie about thirty two his best number my memory serves me right  that's when we decided to fetch the jukels up  and a few trips and wee soon found it boring but in your neck of the woods round by the camp they kindly leg. There sells on the carriers that's a first da me but hey things get harder where they hard and seems ta me true ta firm and evolution they get piss easy where they easy good luck catch keep running the old jukel no need da another jukel in your camp .atb bill