Load of old bollox

Claims that it's not unusual for the dogs and vehicle to be stolen then after proceedings dump the dogs and burn out the cars all this on a pheasant shooting article he managed to have a go at dog lads when he had no need to even mention lurchers 

prize prat 20181111_074112.jpg.4daedabae27e19be514cea4f22302d00.jpg

52 minutes ago, two crows said:

I don't buy mags any more full of rubbish and lies even the lurcher articles are mostly recycled and re jigged.

Your flipping right spouting a jag of old taiters 

About as much use as hanging out the window wi a bow saw 

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

To save time I've just burnt my van out before I go.

Cheers, D.

That's not hard-core mate the proper lads dump the dogs burn the cars then shoot there sens 

And you wonder why the younger s don't get into it 

Good effort tho

• Haha 2

The worst folk to slate poachers are the failed lurcher men that then start pheasant beating buy a gundog obtain a gun licence start dressing and acting like the guns of the  pheasant shoot they are beating for, full circle is them joining a small syndicate,  that makes them really hate lurcher lads they really slate and hate them with a vengeance from that point onwards ?

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, joe ox said:

The worst folk to slate poachers are the failed lurcher men that then start pheasant beating buy a gundog obtain a gun licence start dressing and acting like the guns of the  pheasant shoot they are beating for, full circle is them joining a small syndicate,  that makes them really hate lurcher lads they really slate and hate them with a vengeance from that point onwards ?

Not me then I managed to fail at both

• Haha 3