White ****ing poppies.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The left wing liberals have hijacked the poppy for their own political gains ... the white poppy is to commemorate all fallen people of all wars and conflicts ... so alongside our British and allied d

This thread has confused me that much Iv just punched the fella next door for having a white puppy .

Stood for an hour drinking coffee beside the centennial flame watching the poppies fall and the names and faces scrolling on the screen.    

Posted Images

Well I wouldn't go round thumping folk even if I'd like to but I don't think this should be a let and let live thing, people are easily fooled and will buy this poppy because it's being marketed as a peace symbol and the funds will go to some hair brained left wing cause and not to the veterens and the good causes your real red poppy money goes to. If these dickheads want have a flower symbol then pick a different flower and a different time of year to advertise it. 

• Like 2