White ****ing poppies.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The left wing liberals have hijacked the poppy for their own political gains ... the white poppy is to commemorate all fallen people of all wars and conflicts ... so alongside our British and allied d

This thread has confused me that much Iv just punched the fella next door for having a white puppy .

Stood for an hour drinking coffee beside the centennial flame watching the poppies fall and the names and faces scrolling on the screen.    

Posted Images

Is this just standard poppy rage or are you going to share with us what wearing a white poppy is meant to represent, I,ve never felt such anger at a flowers colour before, I need to no why before I go windmilling down the street at random people over the colour of there poppy ?

• Haha 10
Just now, Greyman said:

Is this just standard poppy rage or are you going to share with us what wearing a white poppy is meant to represent, I,ve never felt such anger at a flowers colour before, I need to no why before I go windmilling down the street at random people over the colour of there poppy ?

It's to remember all those lost in battle,even the enemy and isis and to also remember the civilian lives lost due to our planes and such and there selling them in school's.

3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

It's a peace symbol and wasn't that why they sacrificed Thier lifes so we can choose.

I won't be punching anyone over a poppy colour. 

I wear my poppy badges every year and respect the 11th hour that's all that matters to me. 

f**k off c**t face.

• Haha 7

In a nutshell yes.

There lots of things I don't agree with and a lot of People I think are nutters but that's Thier choice.

Btw in not a lefties by any stretch of the imagination but im sick of this redirect of all those on the left are nutcases and wrong.

Same as not all right wing folk are racists and c**ts.

Be pretty shit and totally against what they died for if we had one party state.

• Like 4