Lutra Lutra

Various Jack Russell's

15 hours ago, Apache... said:

I heard about the cat problem over there Aussie what's the story on them is it in the cities or countryside and why has it got so out of hand surely there's only so much a cat can eat, I thought they would regulate themselves, but what would I know about cats haha.

They are pretty well everywhere here from the Victorian Alps to desert and rain forrest.I grew up in Sydney near an abattoir and I used to catch hundreds with my staffs and other terriers.I'm on a farm now in Western NSW.No rabbits around me but heaps of native birds,lizards and other animals the cats feed on.My two Russells have learned to deal with them together without getting towelled up.The only real predator here for cats is foxes,eagles or dingoes in some places.

On 08/05/2019 at 18:04, Cocobean said:

2A7E396E-FEAF-4FF9-919B-6A1CEF05EF90.png

Cracking dog my type I had as a teen 👍

• Like 3

On 08/05/2019 at 18:04, Cocobean said:

2A7E396E-FEAF-4FF9-919B-6A1CEF05EF90.png

Very nice bud is that the pup you kept back? Always liked the look of that dog just the wrong colour😉

• Like 1

It was his son I gave to a friend for his brother to live simi hunting but mostly on the couch  the matting was never ment to happen ... I take it your a patterdale  man ?

1 hour ago, Cocobean said:

It was his son I gave to a friend for his brother to live simi hunting but mostly on the couch  the matting was never ment to happen ... I take it your a patterdale  man ?

Anything that works my man white, red black, tan or pink aslong as it grafts👍🏻 But that’s what I’ve personally  had most success with 

On 26/11/2018 at 20:19, dublin dezzy said:

Jim finished now, good dog to have around

IMG-20180703-WA0005.jpg

Dogs a cracker pal 

• Like 2

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:06, donnyc said:

262324_149619078442302_1786482_nbrodie 1.jpg

brodie.jpg

bradie.jpg

10527804_717889621615242_8671942299117431823_nbrady.jpg

reel nice white dog Donny, I had a bitch going back to Jack Price old dogs 30 yrs back that was very similar though she was 1/8th border.

4 hours ago, ALLYMOORE said:

reel nice white dog Donny, I had a bitch going back to Jack Price old dogs 30 yrs back that was very similar though she was 1/8th border.

Three three different dogs there

. I worked a couple of jack prices terriers about 40 plus years ago but they were

black and white good grafters though

3 nice terriers Donny. The top 1 looks similar to the dog I had he was a  tri colour who's dame was bred by T Duggan. Just checked he was 1/4 border my mistake.