Pure saluki x whippet

19 hours ago, Taffxmufc said:

Hello mate got a nice none ped whippet,very strong dog.loads of drive,good nose & plenty between his ears.If you want some picks just let me know.no worries! I've just got a 1\2 whippet 1\4 grey 1\4 saluki pup so I can put him too her in a couple of years,cheers

Put some picks up mate cheers 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old mate yesterday with his 3/4 whippet 1/4 saluki been a good little dog for him daytime and lamping man 76 still out running his dog 

My best ever catch dog, was bred similarly...she was some hell of a jukel, ...she gave me far more honesty and loyalty,... than I ever gave her...    

Thick as Katchum.

Posted Images

• 2 years later...
On 21/10/2018 at 22:05, Trev70 said:

Seen a couple of ped whippet x saluki run and they was shit, Ive seen pure bred ped whippets run better on big land but Ive seen 4 of them none ped whippet x pure saluki that kipper and a few other lads were running a few years back and they were class, as soon as they put the first turn in they were hard to shake off, it was like watching a hare run a hare they did drive them abit too much for some lads but they could stick on, the first bitch that wilky had before he got it robbed after turning down £7000 was killing 5 ever time she went out in jan and I saw the younger bitch same lines do 5 on a morning out.

Iv a bitch at 4 here from same lines, she’s not top class but certainly not a bad bitch 

• Like 1

I had this, 3/4 whippet 1/4 saluki, amazing feet and stamina, but definitely slower than a whippet, but a demon on the rats and coming along ferreting and lamping, but by god hard to train, if I lost my rag it was over training her. One minute retrieving to hand, the next not interested, but lamping she would NOT retrieve, kill and come straight back as always, which was frustrating, I left her with my dad while I went on holiday telling him not to treat her harsh, he gave her a crack and she ran off and I’ve never seen her again, if she’d been put back to a whippet it might have kept the tight feet and stamina but took nothing really from the saluki more than that 

16AF5AB5-046D-449F-BFF0-DA6009AA2C1C.jpeg

B32F76C9-6E05-46A4-AC37-CCCDD85F9988.jpeg

• Like 1