UFC Tonight

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a guy (we were friends when teenagers) that is in training with mcgregor. Trains with him and spars with him and is part of his team and security. He said Conor done well because he could cut h

Don't get why all the fuss about what kabhib jumping out the ring ffs it's not the first time a Muslim ran into a crowd and exploded  

none of it was lies, he told the world Khabib was shitting his self and that he'd pull out,  his mouth never worked, once again he tapped out in front of the whole world in record time , theres not on

Posted Images

I know a guy (we were friends when teenagers) that is in training with mcgregor. Trains with him and spars with him and is part of his team and security. He said Conor done well because he could cut huge amounts of weight without losing power. Conor was fighting 145 pound when this guy was middleweight and he said the man will not step back from him even though he was heavier or step back from anybody. He told me years before his name was known that he would be a world champion. All that mouthing off is just for show and multiplied his earnings 10 fold. Just because khabib is better doesn't make him sh1t. Dislike him all you want and rightly so but the man is one of the  most talented fighters on the planet. Ali, Tyson, George st Pierre,  they all got beaten at some stage. To take a title from a 10 year champion in 13 seconds is no easy task. Too walk around at 175 pounds and cut back to 145 isn't easy either. There is very few men in the position to call him a coward. Knob head maybe but no coward.

• Like 10
3 minutes ago, jiggy said:

I know a guy (we were friends when teenagers) that is in training with mcgregor. Trains with him and spars with him and is part of his team and security. He said Conor done well because he could cut huge amounts of weight without losing power. Conor was fighting 145 pound when this guy was middleweight and he said the man will not step back from him even though he was heavier or step back from anybody. He told me years before his name was known that he would be a world champion. All that mouthing off is just for show and multiplied his earnings 10 fold. Just because khabib is better doesn't make him sh1t. Dislike him all you want and rightly so but the man is one of the  most talented fighters on the planet. Ali, Tyson, George st Pierre,  they all got beaten at some stage. To take a title from a 10 year champion in 13 seconds is no easy task. Too walk around at 175 pounds and cut back to 145 isn't easy either. There is very few men in the position to call him a coward. Knob head maybe but no coward.

agreed hes still a talented fighter....

on another thing this weight cutting carry on is a proper piss take nowadays.....they should weigh you when you step in the ring...not 24 hours befor....

in other words folk should be fighting at there actual weight

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, jiggy said:

he is talented i admit  , he's had 22 fights most not that hard , yet 4 times he's begged for mercy , that most tell you something

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, TOMO said:

agreed hes still a talented fighter....

on another thing this weight cutting carry on is a proper piss take nowadays.....they should weigh you when you step in the ring...not 24 hours befor....

in other words folk should be fighting at there actual weight

True Conor made his name fighting smaller men. Most men who cut weight drain themselves and become weak. He still maintained his strength but was found out when facing men who walk around at his natural weight who could match his strength and had punch resistance. ( Diaz and khabib )

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bloodyelbow.com/platform/amp/2018/8/18/17733684/ufc-dana-white-im-interested-georges-st-pierre-coming-back-at-170-not-155-money-fights-mma-news

dana knows the truth 

to compare McGregor to gsp as a person , or as a fighter is madness . 

Dana is interested when Connor has a fighters chance in contests , with gsp that’s off the table 

a ballerina on a rugby pitch and one of the best people in the world of sports imho

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I think your right there , but who else is there for McGregor? 

Aldo is on a savage down turn , two successive losses to max Holloway have punished him imho 

maybe a huge earner against gsp and walk away ?! 

Can’t see him going back down to 145 and 155 has never looked as good, if he meets gsp it will be a rerun of the kabib fight but if he’s serious about getting back into it I think he should go down the rankings and fight his way back up, maybe get the hunger back because I think that’s what he is lacking.

14 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

They did catch bit more brought to bay than outright caught em??

how is it you know so much about my dog, whats your age and weight , I'm only giving a way 30 year and 5 stone I'm not stupid , I'm 10 stone and 70 years of age ,