UFC Tonight

8 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

fight to the death means give your all ,fight to you can't fight no more , a grown bloke putting stupid faces up, if you can't think what to say fcuk off back to the lurcher thread where you might know a little bit of what your talking about

?????

• Haha 1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a guy (we were friends when teenagers) that is in training with mcgregor. Trains with him and spars with him and is part of his team and security. He said Conor done well because he could cut h

Don't get why all the fuss about what kabhib jumping out the ring ffs it's not the first time a Muslim ran into a crowd and exploded  

none of it was lies, he told the world Khabib was shitting his self and that he'd pull out,  his mouth never worked, once again he tapped out in front of the whole world in record time , theres not on

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So how could he keep fighting if he as been choked out??

so tell is oh great warrior?? how far did you get in ye fighting career??

oh an the stupid faces where to what I was thinjing?? it’s politer that telling an ole guy he full a poo poo?

im not a fighter , but i don't pretend to be what I'm not , was he choked out i don't think so ,he can give but not take , gutless

Years ago, I was put in a chokehold by a girt great Japanese Judoka,.I panicked after a while, so reaching down, I grabbed his testicles through his Gi and twisted em, as far as I could. :yes:

He still choked me unconscious...?

It was emotional.....

Once that neck grip is fully in,...there ain't much left to say...?

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Well if your not a fighter that makes you like the rest of us, a nobody with an opinion? just your that delusional you think yours is the only right opinion, all this talk of fight to the death an gutless an cowardly? guys made millions from the game, an yet here’s you calling him gutless ?  he got beat, no shame in that atleast he tried, more than we done?

if he was a dog you'd shoot the cnut ,do you know what he reminds me of , them bull xs , 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Folk in glass houses ? don’t or didn’t your malamute crosses catch bucks by bringing them to bay?

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Folk in glass houses ? don’t or didn’t your malamute crosses catch bucks by bringing them to bay?

we all live glass houses, i admit the malamutes are shit, if you put( muntjac vs lurcher) yowl see what i mean 

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Am I picking this up right.?????. Is talkscheap slating bull xs when his own lurchers are afraid of bambie. Malamute xs. ?????