Out this morning

big napper

Went out this morning for a few hours with the hw100, last week i was told by land owner i could get a few phesant if i wanted, there is loads about on here and iv got rid of almost all the ferrals so i think thats why he said i could, i ended up with a longshot on a woody and 2 phesants at about 30mtr, (head shots) i dont think il bother shooting any more, theyr so easy to shoot it doesnt seem right so i think il stick to the pests.

20180928_083129.jpg

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Rez said:

Shooting naps as per. If the owner said it’s green lighted, no dramas my man. Bets he’s dropped a few for Sunday roast way before the season. Happy eating mukka. 

:doh::hmm: I'm not following that, OK, mistakes can be made by the ill informed, but the season is the season, the owner can't change that, and all round I suggest it is best not to condone or promote breaching the seasons.  

It doesn't do any of us any favours in any situation, and especially on a Public shooting forum.