Thanks Pav ( Allan)

villaman

Thank you Allan (Pav) for sending JSB MK11 pellets ,received them today and all in very good order thanks to your packaging :thumbs:

So these pellets ,JSB MK11 33.9gr You have a job to get them in this country and even Europe  but just found JS Ramsbottom are stocking them now  , most go to the USA 

Anyway Had a nice day out ,first of went to my woodland permission to meet the woodland manager , he wanted to show me more damage in another part of the wood caused by squirrels 

Need to make more feeders and repair the ones which are already there .

Next of to my indoor shooting range to test these pellet Pav sent down . First of fired a few though the chronograph just see what they are running at 48ft/lbs 

Moved  wheel  to .max  and up to 54 ft/lb 846 fps and still on my zero at 50 yards in fact did not need to re zero same as jsb 25.4gr , went to 55 , 60 yards and still bang on , moved out to 81 yards and just over 1 mildot and a very nice group . 

Now for my 100 yard test These pellets at long range are pretty good ,I would say better than JSB kings 25.4 and my god they do hit hard 

This is 16 pellet group

IMG_0106.thumb.JPG.fa15b15491ffb7a87db934836fe7dc08.JPG

Blown the back of 22 mm chip board at 100 yards  

IMG_0108.thumb.JPG.bb0c76248459f58371154ffa6a988df2.JPG

These two taken at 86 yards off the bipod

IMG_0113.thumb.JPG.2adf0c44b0e373fc605adb54a0ccb4c6.JPG

Now the best shot of my life and probably will never repeat this either 89 yard kneeling down shot 89 yards  

These pellets , gun and scope are a great combination and I will be using these pellets from now on  , I see why the yanks love them 

IMG_0115.thumb.JPG.d58803fdf0ceba7f8abba05725ae844e.JPG

• Like 9

Bloody ell, with accuracy like that and the knock down power it's got, that's one mean pest control tool...... And chance of shootin into some modelling clay see how the pellet deforms and the hole it would leave in the clay even at 100yd it would be good... 

• Like 1

Not tried the Mk11 Mitch so will have to get some and try them out. The results certainly look very good. I am used to the AA Field .25 which have done kills out beyond 100mts but these might be better in a breeze with the weight advantage as the AA can be a bit flighty at times.

I do still have 100yd chicken shed envy though Mitch.

Phil

• Like 1