Do apple spy on you

I spoke to my mate on the phone on Monday night and told him I’d go over this morning . Just about to set off and I thought I’d check the Apple news bit on my phone before I go and clocked this underneath the weather . How would Apple maps know I was going there this morning without monitoring the phone call  , it’s not like I used the app to find his house because I know where he lives . Is there a legit reason this would happen or do I need to get the tinfoil out 

B6272638-FA47-46EC-A358-28885970B5B0.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i would say it matters when your conversations can be recorded without your consent.

So much simpler when I was a kid and didn't have to think about this shit 

They are onto you,been watching sandfield road for months,just a matter of time...………..    

Posted Images

Everything is linked to each other. Yes it is a kind of spying but does it really matter, if you are lòoking at a washing machine and you get sent  ads for washing Machines? Thats how they track terrorists and peados ect .  If you were using some keywords no doubt at some stage the system would flag you up.

have a look at this.turning on your phone mic and recording your conversations and camera.recording your phone calls recording everything you type into the search bar.every text recorded.your location etc.

4 minutes ago, Meece said:

Everything is linked to each other. Yes it is a kind of spying but does it really matter, if you are lòoking at a washing machine and you get sent  ads for washing Machines? Thats how they track terrorists and peados ect .  If you were using some keywords no doubt at some stage the system would flag you up.

i would say it matters when your conversations can be recorded without your consent.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, king said:

They dont  actually listen  to youf conversations .   No-one  is Interested in what you going to have for dinner or whether you tell another that you are seeIng to  someone's Mrs. Its trends and keywords . This is nothing  new and you've been in the system from when you mum was expecting you. It just gone electronic keywords and association.  The population was even spied on back in Elizabethan times. Now if you started to use certain keywords and associating with cirtain people or groups then someone might start investgatiing you and taking notice. Up until then your choice of baked beans ain't interesting enough for someone to listen òr read what you put online. This is illustrated by the fact that the police  moan that they can't find anything out from gòogle ect

9 minutes ago, Meece said:

They dont  actually listen  to youf conversations .   No-one  is Interested in what you going to have for dinner or whether you tell another that you are seeIng to  someone's Mrs. Its trends and keywords . This is nothing  new and you've been in the system from when you mum was expecting you. It just gone electronic keywords and association.  The population was even spied on back in Elizabethan times. Now if you started to use certain keywords and associating with cirtain people or groups then someone might start investgatiing you and taking notice. Up until then your choice of baked beans ain't interesting enough for someone to listen òr read what you put online. This is illustrated by the fact that the police  moan that they can't find anything out from gòogle ect

yea if you type into google how to make a bomb etc it will flag up and they will be able to track you and listen to your calls etc.they wont listen to your call if they aint interested in you but the calls will be recorded and stored on huge servers.so if they want then can go back and listen to them etc.

we are being told they stopped x amount of terror attacks last year etc.how are they doing that.through the phone i think.

23 minutes ago, Meece said:

They must have listened to the phone call because that was the only way it could have known I was going there this morning. I’ve not used any apps to find the address or searched on google because I already know him and where he lives , all I did was say to him I’d nip over this morning while I was on the phone to him on Monday night . Whether it’s interesting to them or not is neither here nor there , the only mention of me going over today was during an actual private phone call , not a text or email or any other app where I’d be typing stuff in 

Alexa .....  "I work for all customers". ??.   I'll help them a bit......   I do have a preference for pretty (whatever that means ) short haired brunettes with pierced nipples and a landnIng strip. But it could be blonde also. And I  sometimes use a manbag and sometimes the Mrs gives me jipp about riding round the village on a tatty old pushbike. There they've got all the Info on me now. And you know what..... I  dont give a monkeys that they know I've got a pushbike.

Has Alexa been coached by the slug Anthony Howard in the art of Politicians speke ? Watch this link and see how Paxman sets the slug up. Watch the facial expression of the slug.