New shed coming along

New shed on the move despite shite weather, every time i am going to get power tools out the heavens open so most of it has been cut by hand, cordless drill and screwdriver has been handy, this was aweek ago, 

then today

DSCN0919.JPG

DSCN0917.JPG

DSCN0923.JPG

DSCN0926.JPG

DSCN0927.JPG

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, myersbg said:

Don't think rattlers will be a problem here {hope not ], my mate said i would probably get done for no planning and destruction of a forrest??

Dont need planning in UK for sheds as long as no ones living in it. 

3 minutes ago, Gav said:

Always fascinates me what folk have in their sheds. Need to get mine sorted so I can get the tractor back in, I just make more mess every time I try tidy it ?

Done a good job there ? 

Thanks Gav, still needs sorting out properly, and there is still more to go in yet

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, myersbg said:

Don't think rattlers will be a problem here {hope not ], my mate said i would probably get done for no planning and destruction of a forrest??

I think you'll be safe unless one of your local hobbyists has had a vivarium jailbreak! Saying that walking around all summer wearing snake boots is an occupational hazard in this small hamlet and until they make matching gloves and aprons I'll be waiting until it's cooled down before I go anywhere near the f*ck*ng thing!

I'll leave the Steve Irwin tributes to the Adrenaline Junkies thread! :laugh:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Gav said:

Dont need planning in UK for sheds as long as no ones living in it. 

You can live in a shed over here as long as there's no running water in it my mates two sons both live in sheds out the back in a council house someone reported him and they came out and inspected them and said there was no problem 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

What will ye do in end? Raise it up so ye can see underneath? New to but yaselfa mongoose or summat?

It's metal so I'll take it down panel by panel. The floor is wood and then I'll be lifting the panels very delicately with a pole while Chris Jnr stands by with the 12 gauge! :laugh:

They're much slower and less likely to strike in the winter. If it's as cold as they're predicting this year they'll move out on their own to somewhere warmer.

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Burn it down 

I'll lose my cedar trees and set the forest on fire. Three times in three years is enough!

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

You can live in a shed over here as long as there's no running water in it my mates two sons both live in sheds out the back in a council house someone reported him and they came out and inspected them and said there was no problem 

But it's ok to sleep on the street in Dublin. It's a funny old world.

• Like 1