Rabbit decline

20 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Mate phoned me during the week said the rabbits are queuing up to get the burrows never Seen so many so happy days

I had rabbits queuing up for warrens down here 4 months ago they were every were it’s like Barron land now there not completely gone but thin on the ground local think I’ve enough for me to go at still though plus freelance land an roadsideing so should tick over nicely 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not much around but me and the dog make such a hash of catching them we get good value out of each rabbit  Quite happy with one rabbit and two is a good day  

Vhd.  It's not even worth having a lurcher any more.

The final chapter ?

Posted Images

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 22:31, Aussie Whip said:

I recently bought a small property in Western NSW which is covered in old warrens,locals tell me the last rabbit was seen in the area about 7years ago,used to be infested with them.Higher up in the hills about 1hr away there in plague numbers and always have been.Luckily have secured a couple of good permissions there.They seem to be surviving in colder high country round here.

Mate I'm on the flatlands here, and they ain't going down in numbers so I've been told, I promised this year will be different ?

• Like 1