BEEN THERE SHOT THAT

Well vis did i blanked first time iv not got out with the blue

we left this morning 5am

got to the perm a little after that not a lot about i missed two

but it was me not the rifle OR the wind

Now this is the first time this year Viz has been out what with work commitments

and building work on his house

So it was nice to get out with my old friend again

now Sean has an old s410 that he has refurbished

and as he had just done the stock yesterday it was not quiet dry this morning so i gave him the hw100ks 177 to use

and i took the hw97 blue 177 .

viz 2 pigeons 1 rabbit

me 0:cray:

I only saw 1 of the shots Sean did ,,,pigeon at 40 yrds one shot one kill lights out

some times its not about filling the bag but being out with a good mate and enjoying the time with them in stunning country side

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

P120613_07.19.jpg

P120613_07.23.jpg

P120613_07.23_[01].jpg

P120613_07.25.jpg

P120613_07.26.jpg

P120613_07.36.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Nice morning to be out for a couple of hours, good company, when the phone rang at 4.40 am I was in two minds , but I couldn’t let my mate down , if we went, cheers for the loan of the hw100ks, I might get out a bit more now the work situation has changed, the old s410 carbine will be in action soon, 2nd coat just gone on the stock !

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, The one said:

You certainly dont waste time getting the jacket off the rabbits 

Why take sh*t home when you dont need to ,,one lol

Guts out jacket off wrap them in cling film

strait in the freezer when you get home

jobs a good un

in this case they were dropped off on the way home to an old friend

who loves pigeon and rabbit

the old guy was over the moon

• Like 1

:laugh:  Sorry, but every time I see that X-Trail it brings back memories of mine, mine was even the same colour.   Had it for 8.5 years from new, the longest I have had any car by years.  I'm, on my second Land Rover since, and soon to be my third as mine has gone back for Warranty repairs 14 times in the last 14 months, the latest time for a new engine (balancer shafts Fubared).  To cut a 14 Month long story short, I have at last convinced the Dealer and JLR my car is a heap of S*** and they are supplying me a new one.

Oh, How I miss my X-Trail!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Deker said:

:laugh:  Sorry, but every time I see that X-Trail it brings back memories of mine, mine was even the same colour.   Had it for 8.5 years from new, the longest I have had any car by years.  I'm, on my second Land Rover since, and soon to be my third as mine has gone back for Warranty repairs 14 times in the last 14 months, the latest time for a new engine (balancer shafts Fubared).  To cut a 14 Month long story short, I have at last convinced the Dealer and JLR my car is a heap of S*** and they are supplying me a new one.

Iv had two range rovers ,,countless pajeros land rover defender long wheel base

and i just love this xtrail 2,5 turbo

full electric pack ,,full leather

so on and so on

the best thing about it is its good on diesel very good lol

my son calls it an old mans range rover lol

the only bad point is the back box is to low for some of the fields and tracks

as it catches on some parts

i was looking at another range rover sport when my wife pointed the x trail out to me

took it for a test drive and bought it there and then.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Deker said:

I had my defender 4 and a half years, and spent as much time underneith it as I did driving it, it drove me mad but God I loved it. With hardly any spare time,  I had to part with it to allow myself hobby time. All I have left of it is happy memories, a damaged bank account, oiled stained driveway and a broken heart lol.

• Like 1