My bull hound

Just now, downsouth said:

Whos that for because thats what i used to do untill the arse started falling out of it.Still know quite a few lads working on the rails but none of them are earning anything like that.

Handback Engineer, mainly working for Redstone. I did a CC shift this weekend just gone. What was you doing? 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like a wee shite bag to me sonny,, seen English bull terriers with better running capacity then that jukel,, don’t forget I been around jukel since the 1950s,, there’s nay much ye can tell

Lol she's a strong we bitch 19tts and 22 kilo noe of your we frail beddy whippets in her shes 9 now thsts her in her younger days 

Was the priest to pissed to mek it upstairs 

Posted Images

You driving a machine kerny or just a labourer? Big Money's in the machines working weekends, bank Holidays Xmas, new year etc, lad i work with only does bank Holidays, Xmas shifts on the rail, got £1200 for working in a machine last xmas day...... Asked him why he's not full time..... He said its not all that mate to me. Price work on building sites not too bad if you don't mind grafting for it. big shortage of brickie gangs where I am........ £17 per hr just to sit driving a dumper lol, f**k nights and weekend work unless it's private jobs these days for me. ?

9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You driving a machine kerny or just a labourer? Big Money's in the machines working weekends, bank Holidays Xmas, new year etc, lad i work with only does bank Holidays, Xmas shifts on the rail, got £1200 for working in a machine last xmas day...... Asked him why he's not full time..... He said its not all that mate to me. Price work on building sites not too bad if you don't mind grafting for it. big shortage of brickie gangs where I am........ £17 per hr just to sit driving a dumper lol, f**k nights and weekend work unless it's private jobs these days for me. ?

Big shortage of Brickies on sites near me aswel. I work on new builds on price. Won’t make you a millionaire but pays the bills ?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Handback Engineer, mainly working for Redstone. I did a CC shift this weekend just gone. What was you doing? 

Bricklaying,bridge and tunnel repairs around South and SE London.Wasn't bad dough at the time but sometimes id be out the house for 16hrs because we had to allow plenty of time to get into that shithole.Then different contractors started bidding for the work and the dough started to drop.So i jumped on with my mate whos got a contact doing minor civils for southern gas and im rarely out of the house for more than 8hrs now and still getting a nice wage.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

No not driving them but each Road Rail Vehicle has to have a Machine Controller/Crane Controller. The going rate at weekends is around £30ph. I've also got Safety Critical tickets, Coss and E.S. The most money i make though is the Handback, basically you're signing the track off as fit for the passing of trains after engineering works, if anything goes wrong it's your name on the paper.

Edited by Kerny92
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

No not driving them but each Road Rail Vehicle has to have a Machine Controller/Crane Controller. The going rate at weekends is around £30ph. I've also got Safety Critical tickets, Coss and E.S. The most money i make though is the Handback, basically you're signing the track off has fit for the passing of trains after engineering works, if anything goes wrong it's your name on the paper.

God help um

• Like 1
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Bricklaying,bridge and tunnel repairs around South and SE London.Wasn't bad dough at the time but sometimes id be out the house for 16hrs because we had to allow plenty of time to get into that shithole.Then different contractors started bidding for the work and the dough started to drop.So i jumped on with my mate whos got a contact doing minor civils for southern gas and im rarely out of the house for more than 8hrs now and still getting a nice wage.

Worked shopfitting nights in London at the stations, big ball ache with the waiting etc, be lucky to do 5 hrs work, got payed the full shift mind, £320 a night that was 8/9 yr ago, I jacked on £26 an hr lol. Do 40hrs a week now civils no weekends and get by...... More time for the dogs and doing family stuff, wouldn't go back to it, offered to go offshore on the windfarms with 2 mates I worked with for BT...... I've got all I need and more now so didn't bother?chase the coin when your young...... No spring chicken these days, can't have a days digging without taking loads of pain killers lol, this season I be giving the orders?start jumping in at the end for the glory?

14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Worked shopfitting nights in London at the stations, big ball ache with the waiting etc, be lucky to do 5 hrs work, got payed the full shift mind, £320 a night that was 8/9 yr ago, I jacked on £26 an hr lol. Do 40hrs a week now civils no weekends and get by...... More time for the dogs and doing family stuff, wouldn't go back to it, offered to go offshore on the windfarms with 2 mates I worked with for BT...... I've got all I need and more now so didn't bother?chase the coin when your young...... No spring chicken these days, can't have a days digging without taking loads of pain killers lol, this season I be giving the orders?start jumping in at the end for the glory?

Like a Wheaten Terrier then......... ?

3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

So you're the fcuker that posted the letter stating my package was too large.......

3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

So you're the fcuker that posted the letter stating my package was too large.......

Yeah mate we always have difficultie getting them penis enlargers through the letterbox hope I didn't break it pushing it through and I hope it works for your sisters sake

• Like 1
  • Haha 1