Yep battery powered.

Seems a solid enough piece of kit, well made with good materials.

Time will tell but I can't see anything on the set up that I think is weak.  ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got a battery operated rotisary, it's meant to go over a camp fire but a little messing and it goes over the Barbie, boned stuffed with apples and jerk past then rolled belly of pork, on the left

Well the spit arrived so I decided to use it on my half barrel BBQ so I welded some hollow steel tubes to the legs with drilled holes and 8 mill bolts so that I can higher and lower the spit dependant

I will say food does taste better cooked over a open fire and every meal i ate for a couple of years when i had a bow top wagon i cooked on a open fire but i just can't cope with the taste of smoked s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, socks said:

Yep battery powered.

Thanks for that mate. I'm tempted and looking for a workable bit of kit. :thumbs:

On 22/07/2018 at 13:45, fireman said:

It wasn't easy at times and there are so much easier ways to live,but by feck i miss the simplicity of it for sure..

did you ever get up to johns at wells fireman?? new a few traveller boys there..new shape,, ernie ..rum owd boys..lol..........

15 hours ago, socks said:

Yep battery powered.

I think there's a little jack socket you can plug it into a transformer as well mate, I was thinking about using some adjustable bank sticks to make the spit adjustable for height if I can find some, were the inner stick is the same diameter as the two uprights you could cut them in half and sit them inside the bank stick making it adjustable, nice job on the pork joint mate looks good, I was quite chuffed with the results of my first attempt as well ?

7 hours ago, byron said:

did you ever get up to johns at wells fireman?? new a few traveller boys there..new shape,, ernie ..rum owd boys..lol..........

No mate but i do know of the place your on about and not all hippies are peace loving tree huggers that's for sure?..

• Like 1