That’s it, Brexit is over

3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Thanks for that. It just cements that this is something for the Irish people to set up. Westminster should be as far away from the proceeds as possible.

I don't think that's going to work......Westminster  will have to sort it out.....Good Friday agreement was based on no border.....brexit needs a border....it's going to be a monumental cluster fook......

Tories said no change in Ireland......now it's the Irish at it again......forked tongues again from the white men......

• Thanks 1

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, I'm lost with it all now..It's like the f***ing hokey hokey.. in, out, in out..blah blah blah... I think I've said it before...I've come from f**k all, worked my bollocks off and plan

Davis is from a bygone era , a dinosaur .. There is no place for men & women of his ilk in Parliament. Honesty & principals died out long ago , David Davis and his staff did the only thin

Boris the same one who said Brexit would be a disaster and he would oppose it. Well that was until he decided it would be a stepping stone into the top job so he supported Brexit.  He's a di

Posted Images