• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was going to put my dog up for stud he has proved him self over and over agen he has won his fire of matches he is 4 years old now he is bred from my old dog rio who has produced some real top animals

Thease are 2 bitches out of him to my pure 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, two crows said:

there are plenty top match dogs out there that need a fen to kill one in lol, then there's class.

8 hours ago, Crackers said:

Perfect running style he winning matches lol 

9 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Smart pups, what is your dogs running style like ?

He is a very aggressive runing style he will kill them soon as the get up if he can and he has killed them every where I have ran him from paddock to fen I would be happy to show any man this dog run trust me when I say this dog has it all he was stopping 3 and 4 local to me at 11 months invites are welcome to see him run to any man no messers 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, DavoH66 said:

He is a very aggressive runing style he will kill them soon as the get up if he can and he has killed them every where I have ran him from paddock to fen I would be happy to show any man this dog run trust me when I say this dog has it all he was stopping 3 and 4 local to me at 11 months invites are welcome to see him run to any man no messers 

Dont have to prove ote to me but i aint hardly seen the quarry let alone dogs tekin um so can i come 

Will big dave be there?