borders or lakeys?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are still working borders out there.

I work a black and tan dog he's a Parkes breed Lakey to a patterdale brilliant foxing dog and he will Bush all day here's Jim Juan Mata

My borders and lakelands have never failed me, stay till the jobs done. Also plenty other lads out there with genuine working lakeys.

Posted Images

Used to be Russell's, then border lakies then fells, then cross breeds, nobody had "Patts' till the 80s, then chocs, then black cos  they are the dbs.

Good terriers are exactly that, no matter the breed.

Cheers,. D.

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Used to be Russell's, then border lakies then fells, then cross breeds, nobody had "Patts' till the 80s, then chocs, then black cos  they are the dbs.

Good terriers are exactly that, no matter the breed.

Cheers,. D.

i don't doubt that, but theres no way a Russell is gona pass off as a border terrier no matter what lgbtqfcukedup group supports it lol

Edited by Lenmcharristar
7 hours ago, downsouth said:

Maybe there is a good reason that lads are using black dogs and not the other breeds.

There could very well be. But I think money was the killer for them, as the borders and lakeys I seen and dug over didn't lack in the minerals department and were on a par with top black dogs so my guess is pure and simple the doe ray me

• Like 1

Keeper friend has two border cross lakes, sore on the eye but stay until jobs done, what more can you ask,  i like my black uns and know what I’m getting when I have a litter from them, consistent workers, too much shite nowadays