Privatised Police Or Vigilante?

And so why isnt plod going round and having a stiff word in these fellows ears. Its not like they are hiding what they are doing. Surely what they doing is breaking race law. I dont live in an area where this goes on but if I did I would be putting pen to paper and harassing the politicians and the chief officer of police for this area.

3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Because the establishment want the moslem menace to continue to grow and will only step in when absolutely necassary

Perhaps I'm being thick here but why would the establishment want the Muslim menace to grow ?

• Like 1

I live 10 mins down the road from where he has set this up, good look to him, the kids and smack heads on the Middlesbrough estates are feral, Francis jones set up Sparta security in Darlington years ago and although they do a good job protecting sites I doubt that the number of houses and cars getting robbed has changed at all

There is an agenda here, unfortunately I'm not clever enough to work it out.

One thing I do know is that if that was white guys going about abusing muslims they would be in the back of a meat wagon before you could shout allah.

It's almost as if the powers that be want it to kick off.

I always have a vision after any atrocity involving the enrichers,  Lee Rigby as one obvious example, of our glorious leaders sitting around a table looking at each other and saying, what the f**k will it take to get this lot (us) off their arse and do something.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Could only watch bit of first vid... made my piss boil !!! Why dont they just fcuk off?? Atb

That cnut in the start of the first clip went to fight for Isis I seen him in a program before. 

I'd like to see them doing a patrol around he they would have to be scraped up off the ground.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1