Doggers or what?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you have a good sniff? ?

Not dog/lamping related but was funny all the same but was walking back to the hippy site i was living on once late at night when we got to the site gate and a old capri was sat there with a big old w

Come on lads, I’m a god fearing married man, I took my photo and walked on........                   after i put my d**k away ?

Posted Images

I've only ever found a pair of knickers out in the wild once in all the times I've been out with the dogs. Pulled up at a car park in a popular spot for the general public jumped out the motor and my nephew pointed them out on the floor. Anyway about half a mile up the track into the wood we found the owner of them. She was being smashed up against a tree by some bloke?

5 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

I've only ever found a pair of knickers out in the wild once in all the times I've been out with the dogs. Pulled up at a car park in a popular spot for the general public jumped out the motor and my nephew pointed them out on the floor. Anyway about half a mile up the track into the wood we found the owner of them. She was being smashed up against a tree by some bloke?

Could of been worse

15 minutes ago, Lowther said:

There's a track down the side of tynemouth crematory with about 30-40 pairs of thongs hung up on a tree in the bushes, it's either a washing line theifs shrine or some smack head lasses drying room 

Or a knicker tree 

1 hour ago, trigger2 said:

Should a formed a que trigg lol atb bunnys

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, singles said:

Probably queer folk , get loads of em round our way , had dogs run stuff into woods only to see them running out pulling their trousers and pants up lol would normally steer well clear , but you've got to go where the tackle is ! ! !

Is "tackle" the appropriate terminology??? Haha

31 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Get load of gays on the moor top of my lane out bumming every night..... just walking the dogs they come and park right next to you filthy fcuks the lot of them!!! 

Bumming EVERY night? Must have some energy them lads ?