Man Trap and Trip Gun!

When we was kids we would be out from early morning tramping the woods, I remember a group of us leaving the site and walking the woods near Belvoir castle, we had been looking for" kaney yoras"phesant eggs along the Heage rows to take home, once we had anufe we walked the woods mucking about as all kids do, we came across a keeper's shed that had a few nasty looking traps, we told our mams, dad's when we got home and forgot about them, we moved few days later and traps were in the scrap on the dray. Atb 

11 minutes ago, Jerry71 said:

When we was kids we would be out from early morning tramping the woods, I remember a group of us leaving the site and walking the woods near Belvoir castle, we had been looking for" kaney yoras"phesant eggs along the Heage rows to take home, once we had anufe we walked the woods mucking about as all kids do, we came across a keeper's shed that had a few nasty looking traps, we told our mams, dad's when we got home and forgot about them, we moved few days later and traps were in the scrap on the dray. Atb 

And there's your answer to why most gorgies think your all thieving little shits..:thumbs:

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Beats getting sent to OZ.

haha  :thumbs:  , like every think in life  we never wont to step back, only go  forward . And now i reckon you more chance of getting caught this day age  , with infer red cameras  etc , and anybody who out at night, can see a 1 million  cp lamp . Plus  pheasants dont fetch  much, most are dumped and burned , deer thats getting harder to shift  most dealers want a ticket on the animal these days, so that only leaves  salmon  , dont know if that the same like above tightening up . in the day after big ears  every feckers on your case . so no  boat to Oz , or shot or legs  severed , just a good fine   and good kicking from couple keepers  , maybe 6 months inside . 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, bird said:

haha  :thumbs:  , like every think in life  we never wont to step back, only go  forward . And now i reckon you more chance of getting caught this day age  , with infer red cameras  etc , and anybody who out at night, can see a 1 million  cp lamp . Plus  pheasants dont fetch  much, most are dumped and burned , deer thats getting harder to shift  most dealers want a ticket on the animal these days, so that only leaves  salmon  , dont know if that the same like above tightening up . in the day after big ears  every feckers on your case . so no  boat to Oz , or shot or legs  severed , just a good fine   and good kicking from couple keepers  , maybe 6 months inside . 

Loosing dogs,motors,getting your house spun and all kids comps,camera's etc getting took,animal bans,driving bans and anti's getting on your cases as well.A lot to loose for going quietly Bird  these days and i can see why lads don't .....

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, fireman said:

Loosing dogs,motors,getting your house spun and all kids comps,camera's etc getting took,animal bans,driving bans and anti's getting on your cases as well.A lot to loose for going quietly Bird  these days and i can see why lads don't ....

Edited by Jerry71
Wrote wrong thing
6 minutes ago, fireman said:

11Loosing dogs,motors,getting your house spun and all kids comps,camera's etc getting took,animal bans,driving bans and anti's getting on your cases as well.A lot to loose for going quietly Bird  these days and i can see why lads don't .....

deff mate :thumbs:  it not worth it , you better off  nicking from a shop, you get fine  etc,  kill a poxy   deer or hare   or fox   or bag of rabbits  as you say above  your treated  like a rapist . !!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, bird said:

deff mate :thumbs:  it not worth it , you better off  nicking from a shop, you get fine  etc,  kill a poxy   deer or hare   or fox   or bag of rabbits  as you say above  your treated  like a rapist . !!

About right mate, 

5 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Asking permission off famers around here,you might as well asked for a lend of their wife.If you get caught poaching you deff be charged.

Worth a ask mate they might like to hide in the wardrobe and peep on yous whilst having a little stroke 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1