Leavitt Bulldogs ?

2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Only bulldog worth having excluding the pit is the American bulldog 

Although got an American bully import due in July lol

90%of ABs over here are absolute shit.I had my first one nearly 20yrs ago but if I was going to get another one now there's only 2 people in the whole of the UK I'd consider going to and one of them very rarely breeds

• Like 2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve saud for years that all rescued bull dog types should be stuck in the bin And the breed started from scratch  most peoples reasoning behind getting a bull dog is money  when that happen

The Leavitt Bulldogs they showed on that programme looked a load of old shit.old tymes,leavitt's,Dorsets,Victorians all the same thing just crossbred mutts with varying amounts of bulldog in them.Seen

My American bulldogs never let me down most loyal dog I've had I'd walk around Iraq with that c**t

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Would you say best ban dogs consist of neo pit mix?

That's my preferred cross but it's getting the mix just right to get them as healthy as possible whilst still keeping size and the Neo temperament.Saying that the best bandog I've seen personally is a Bordeaux cross.

4 minutes ago, downsouth said:

90%of ABs over here are absolute shit.I had my first one nearly 20yrs ago but if I was going to get another one now there's only 2 people in the whole of the UK I'd consider going to and one of them very rarely breeds

None are tested over here though, a man i know as got some AB Lurchers and they are handy dogs from what I've been told.

15 minutes ago, downsouth said:

We'l I speak as I find, mines been on everything you can hunt in the UK and never took a back step defended me without any pp training, great with my young son I must have dropped on

He'  just a hybrid type as well

15 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

None are tested over here though, a man i know as got some AB Lurchers and they are handy dogs from what I've been told.

Exactly.I had a bitch that was imported direct from Alan Scott that would have been about 17years this year.A few years back I was chatting to a fella who was telling me all about the breeding of his dog and how it was out of all tested working blood.when he showed me the pedigree I recognised a dog in there as being a litter brother to my old bitch.It was 6generations back.6 generations in 14years and that dog now has offspring that have offspring.No wonder the breed is f****d over here.

• Like 1

Used to be couple fellas ,Hereford way  I think on here had Abs they got out of them in end and I think one got wellbred bull  terriers instead? 

Wife had a nice one around 2005/6 only fault was she would bite kids ride on wheels an would  trip them up by the ankle if they were running.not vicious just to bring them down.

she was still lot better than the one that she had later on.

And found pic of her on google images quicker than trying access old photobucket account lol

18262DE2-270F-4F0F-B0D1-5FF920B49E4E.jpeg

3 hours ago, C.green said:

Aint they bullies just crossbreds with cropped ears ? Heard some even put frenchie n staff in the pocket types lol.

American bullies are bred purely for looks nothing else C, make all the wiggers look ard in a music video, lads by me been paying upto 15k each for imports...... Fools and their money..... I wouldn't have one for free. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Would you say best ban dogs consist of neo pit mix?

I should imagine that the Bullmastiff would make a better Bandog than a Neo. 

The Swinford Bandog was created using the English Mastiff.

3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Because they look a lot more functional for starters. I don't really agree with crossing the APBT with a cur dog anyway.

The reason neo is the most used of the Mastiff breeds to produce bandogs is because of the natural territorial guarding instinct that even the most extreme show bred examples still posses.The bulldog used in the mix makes them more functional and gives them better longevity and seems to Jack that guarding drive to another level.

6 minutes ago, downsouth said:

The reason neo is the most used of the Mastiff breeds to produce bandogs is because of the natural territorial guarding instinct that even the most extreme show bred examples still posses.The bulldog used in the mix makes them more functional and gives them better longevity and seems to Jack that guarding drive to another level.

I know the theory but a Bullmastiff is a very capable guard dog in it's own right and has a much better conformation IMO. I bet a Boerboel would make a better Bandog as well tbh.