made this for a der manager in south of england  he recieved it thismorning and wasted no time giving it some exersise . from bohler n690  austrian stainless steel , with red g10 handle 

28685137_10160188616925327_5217841547550130176_n.jpg

28871084_10160188729255327_7359335648907493376_n.jpg

• Like 2

I've seen the knife and it's just as nice as it looks online. Still sharp too after four deer I think he said. Good work as usual Ray

• Like 1

very nice mate

Very nice work indeed, riohog.

very good  that, like all the knives you made , i keep saying though  if you made  nice size lock knife , it would  get alot of people interested  deff, i use a buck knife  think it the  5 in blade   that can do the lot deer,rabbit,hare  etc   a very good strong knife, a knife mine would i reckon appeal  to most hunters , so if you did make some, you  have lot of customers   deff   just a thought mate . :thumbs:

9 minutes ago, bird said:

very good  that, like all the knives you made , i keep saying though  if you made  nice size lock knife , it would  get alot of people interested  deff, i use a buck knife  think it the  5 in blade   that can do the lot deer,rabbit,hare  etc   a very good strong knife, a knife mine would i reckon appeal  to most hunters , so if you did make some, you  have lot of customers   deff   just a thought mate . :thumbs:

just to much bother to make and for what you get out of it 

• Like 1

Some clever and skillful people on this site! :thumbs:

very nice mate nice touch the red handle your no going to loose that in the grass