1.out of the e.u.

2.bring back the death penalty.

3.no coloured immigration.

4.bring back all forms of hunting.

5.ban abortions

6.cull the wasters.

7.scrap benefits and foreign aid.

8.arm our forces to the teeth.

9.only the top 5% of students go on to university.

10.ban the internet.

Who c

If you remove number one and number four you've essentially outlined the Workers' Party Of Korea's manifesto.

Welcome to THL Kim Ginge-Un.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because both my parents are so called dribblers and paid in for 25 years before they had to give up working! Private pension, own house, brought us all up without asking the state for fuuck all!

Internet is incredible,you can peruse,order,pay for,track delivery,advertise and sell goods and organize a business while drinking a coffee from a smart-phone,you can chat to family on the far side of

No internet would mean I'd have to watch the mind numbing spirit crushing shite the Mrs watches. ...fek that I like to choose my own veiwing   

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

If you remove number one and number four you've essentially outlined the Workers' Party Of Korea's manifesto.

Welcome to THL Kim Ginge-Un.

Kim ginge un made me laugh.might change my name my deed poll.

I prefer to be more like islamic state but for white christians.if somebody is law abiding nothing much will change than it is now.i want to create the uk as it was during the 40's without the war.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Kim ginge un made me laugh.might change my name my deed poll.

I prefer to be more like islamic state but for white christians.if somebody is law abiding nothing much will change than it is now.i want to create the uk as it was during the 40's without the war.

Pasty white, skint, and living on boiled and fried food?!

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Apart from pasty white that could be discribing the uk now.

Apart from a few that think it's a bad idea i presume the other views would vote for me.

I think you'd struggle with the voters. I don't think anyone that grew up in the 40's would want to go back to tuberculosis, typhoid and yellow fever either. The only way I could see it happening, ironically, is on the internet!

Your cherry picking the bad bits that a small minority caught.the type i would cull anyway.they said the same about ukip.well your not laughing now=nigel farage 2017.

I honestly think most or all of the people alive during the 40's would go back.i think in the future the saying will go ''technology is the root of all evil''.

A lot would be hard to enforce but people's fustrations stem from people taking from the pot and putting nothing in.i think my tax idea is a winner.

You go to work and pay the same tax as now.

Every penny goes into a fund just for your family to use

The more/harder you work the more tax you pay,the more that goes into your fund.

Out of the fund comes all your health care,education,defence and others

3% of your tax goes to the council.

The less you use the more in the fund.the fund can be passed down to children.

It has to be costed properly but you get the idea.

6 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Your cherry picking the bad bits that a small minority caught.

You're cherry picking the parts of a dictatorship that is palatable to a democracy. You want to simultaneously rule and for people to vote for you and your political party. Luckily for you, the people you want to subjugate probably won't fight back. Those that would f*ck*d off to other countries years ago while it all went to sh*t.

Edited by ChrisJones

Without the internet you wouldn't get votes and for someone who wants it banned you should practice what you preach and leave. Smash up you're laptop and cancel broadband. 

Go chap doors and secure you're votes. Dye you're hair or wear a hat cause no one's gonna vote for a ginger.oh and don't forget to tell the voters you wish to "cull" the severely disabled! 

f***ing idiot!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
13 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Without the internet you wouldn't get votes and for someone who wants it banned you should practice what you preach and leave. Smash up you're laptop and cancel broadband. 

Go chap doors and secure you're votes. Dye you're hair or wear a hat cause no one's gonna vote for a ginger.oh and don't forget to tell the voters you wish to "cull" the severely disabled! 

f***ing idiot!

Why do you need the internet to vote.???Wrong.look at my tax reforms.if your family have paid there tax and can afford your health care you can live but not 1 penny from central funding will go towards you.

Why should somebody else pay for a dribbler that will never put back..?

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Why do you need the internet to vote.???Wrong.look at my tax reforms.if your family have paid there tax and can afford your health care you can live but not 1 penny from central funding will go towards you.

Why should somebody else pay for a dribbler that will never put back..?

Some times you talk sense ginge...very rare but it does happen. Then you finish with sentences like that. The fact you refer to people with special needs as dribblers sums you up pretty well...what a c**t you are

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Some times you talk sense ginge...very rare but it does happen. Then you finish with sentences like that. The fact you refer to people with special needs as dribblers sums you up pretty well...what a c**t you are

I don't give a f**k what you think but tell me my a hard working family have to support some f****r who will never contribute.infact they will take more money out than a normal person puts in.you do the mathematics.

• Like 1