Cheddar Man

12 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Pretty much. The current trend on this thread is that race is being correlated with intelligence and every other factor is being ignored to support that narrative.

No you have just decided to interpreted it as that.

There are many factors which will improve or degrade intelligence, but there is a base starting point and it will only be altered by so many points either way.

If the measurement showed Africans with the highest intelligence level, then the left wing academic establishment would accept it without question, in fact the would be trumpeting it from every roof top.

It would be used by every open border leftist as a reason for more African immigration to improve our society.

But instead they are tying themselves in knots trying to disprove it, I bet in universities across the western world, a professor would face instant dismissal and ostracism for supporting the obvious.

Edited by shepp
  • Like 1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or its amazing how they can make the public beleive anything they want them to beleive ...it was on tv must be true lol.

I'm buying some popcorn for when Francie claps eyes on this! ??

So, we were all black to start with......course we were, how obvious it all seems! Im sure it’s all very scientific and not in the least bit connected to the constant “Black Brilliant /white shit

Posted Images

Or, are we back to the same old chestnut as I beleive it which is, some societys / cultures are just not a good fit for each other?

African society/ culture is fine in Africa, Arabic society/culture is fine in Arabia and European culture is fine in Europe.......but, try forcing them together and it isn’t going to work.

..........and scientists are simply trying to find things to convince us that it should work and that we are somehow stupid, bigoted, narrow minded or just misinformed is we see a problem?

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, WILF said:

Or, are we back to the same old chestnut as I beleive it which is, some societys / cultures are just not a good fit for each other?

African society/ culture is fine in Africa, Arabic society/culture is fine in Arabia and European culture is fine in Europe.......but, try forcing them together and it isn’t going to work.

..........and scientists are simply trying to find things to convince us that it should work and that we are somehow stupid, bigoted, narrow minded or just misinformed is we see a problem?

Wallop!!NAILED IT!!

26 minutes ago, WILF said:

That'll be political activists, not scientists. If science shows some of the reasons for racism to be bollocks then it's up to racists to reassess and adapt or substantiate their beliefs. Just the same as when science shows biological differences between what we call different racial groups, it's up to folks that reckon there are no differences to take in these facts and adapt their beliefs. Anything else is ignorance! 

We can all have different beliefs, be they political or personal etc. When the reasons a person originally used to justify them are found to be implausible then a balanced person would reassess their position and their justifications. I like to call it growth. LOL. Most folks however just kick and scream.

• Like 2

America has one of the highest (if not the highest) prison population in the world.

People of African origin make up 13% of the population of the United States But they make up 40% of the prison population......in fact the biggest group.

That in a land of unlimited opportunity where a black man can and has become the most powerful man in the world.........and yet as a group they continue to fail.

Just like they do in Africa and most of the other places they populate.

Now, I have no idea if there is a direct correlation between those facts and intelligence but there has to be some reason.........genetic?......cultural?.......who knows.

• Haha 1

I wonder if there could be something in this 'Cheddar Man' being a darkie, and possibly all or some of our ancesters. I keep getting a compulsive urge to move back to Peckham and loiter outside Morley's fried chicken shop wid me bredren, sucking air through me teet, and cussin and dissin any whitey that dares to walk past.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think it would do a massive favour to the world and to race relations if people stop trying to find excuses for the black man, falsely promote the black man and make out like their culture is something to be celebrated above others and simply just placed the weight of expectation on the black man.........stop giving him a free pass and instead expect him to pull his game upto the standards of the place he chooses to live.

Washington, New York, London or Birmingham is not downtown Soweto......and nor should it be.

The expectation should be more ! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shepp said:

No you have just decided to interpreted it as that.

There are many factors which will improve or degrade intelligence, but there is a base starting point and it will only be altered by so many points either way.

If the measurement showed Africans with the highest intelligence level, then the left wing academic establishment would accept it without question, in fact the would be trumpeting it from every roof top.

It would be used by every open border leftist as a reason for more African immigration to improve our society.

But instead they are tying themselves in knots trying to disprove it, I bet in universities across the western world, a professor would face instant dismissal and ostracism for supporting the obvious.

As a great man once said, "It's like me hitting someone round the head with a lump of wood whilst telling them that the reality of me hitting them round the head has been debunked." We'll simply have to agree to disagree on this one but please next time don't do everyone the disservice of saying that you haven't found anything to disprove it you're simply ignoring it for the sake of argument. If you want to argue about black people pick another mark. :thumbs:

1 hour ago, WILF said:

No mate. The OP is equating race with intelligence which is Victorian-era pseudoscience. No one is saying that all cultures are compatible here. Certainly not me. Please don't make the mistake that I'm some kind of leftist apologist.

50 minutes ago, WILF said:

America has one of the highest (if not the highest) prison population in the world.

People of African origin make up 13% of the population of the United States But they make up 40% of the prison population......in fact the biggest group.

That in a land of unlimited opportunity where a black man can and has become the most powerful man in the world.........and yet as a group they continue to fail.

Just like they do in Africa and most of the other places they populate.

Now, I have no idea if there is a direct correlation between those facts and intelligence but there has to be some reason.........genetic?......cultural?.......who knows.

Cultural. I could explain it but it would clearly be a waste of everyone's time.

7 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

As a great man once said, "It's like me hitting someone round the head with a lump of wood whilst telling them that the reality of me hitting them round the head has been debunked." We'll simply have to agree to disagree on this one but please next time don't do everyone the disservice of saying that you haven't found anything to disprove it you're simply ignoring it for the sake of argument. If you want to argue about black people pick another mark. :thumbs:

I read it and it was a load of shite.

Dr Highfield went into the test with this belief -

“We already know that, from a scientific point of view, the notion of race is meaningless."

And there was no way any test was going to prove anything different. There was no meaningful information in that article, I bet there is no way he would have organised the information divided into racial groups. There would have been way too much chance of him seeing what he would not like to see. Then the ensuing cover up having to be executed. 

Isn't the obvious answer that inequality is a product of inequalities. Those that have less opportunities have lesser outcomes. In the UK that would be mainly based on class but race will also have a major impact for minorities. Most of the research has been undertaken in USA but likely reasonably relevant to the UK.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/identities/2017/9/18/16307782

Link didn't work shame interesting. Heres one closer to home.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/money/2009/oct/18/racism-discrimination-employment-undercover&ved=2ahUKEwjT-pbG_aLZAhWDmbQKHSGdB88QFjABegQIExAB&usg=AOvVaw1iDZoLrZ1ILyA5UUzpJror&ampcf=1

Edited by sandymere
10 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I read that one in the US edition of the Guardian. It's a pretty good read.

It's an interesting subject and one that growing abilities in science/genetics will likely give us as much information in the next few years as al the fossils since Darwin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1